&& Another Newbie ..

Miss.me
This post is 5469 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Heyy, just thought i would say hi :)

joined the forum about 2 weeks ago but having email problems so couldnt register :( but sorted it now lol.

im Jo, 17 from warrington,

been riding for a yearnow, been stuck on a 50cc TGB for past year:( but just got a YZF R125 for birthday and i love it haha.

anywho, youll proberly see me around quite alot :)

xx

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

anywho, youll proberly see me around quite alot :) -------------------------------------------------------------------------

wELCOME to the forum jo." thers a few lasses on here now B)

Welcome to the forum! That is a mini-my bike and it looks fab! Have seen them around recently and they are far nicer than the older 125cc's...a great purchase!

Hope to see you around the site and maybe at a meet of three - summer is coming! Stay safe and ride safer!

Dan

Jo is tidy and so is the bike, what a combo ;)

Welcome to the club.

• 2 weeks later...

:wavey: hello Jo...you's a pretty lil thang aintcha?..nice lil bike too :lol:

Welcome to the site from another gurly x

hehe thang .. sounds australian hehe.

ooo another girl :D thank god, im used to all boys forums haha

x

hey welcome to the forum, im 17 too, i love the difference between a 50 and a 125, do you agree? i only joind the forum yesterday lol. only got a dt 125 but its hell of a difference between my mates 50, i love it, haha, sems as everyone is putting pictures of theirselves up i think ill put one of me up ;)

Snapshot_20090101_2.jpg

dudee yo

am ridin a TGB too they rubish lol

hope you enjoy ridin the R125 jus bought a 125 my self =] cnt wait to get off the tgb ill tell you

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online