yzf125 r tunning

speed demon
This post is 5504 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

[b][hi people im new as u my tell ,iv seen a lot of banter on hear regarding the yzf125r and wot tunning you can do thankfully i work for a bike tunning compony and my bike hit 115 on the dyno ,iv had a lot done 2 it,MALOSSI 170CC BIG BORE KIT FORCMASTER RACE CDI KIT FULL SCOPION RACE PIPE RACE SPROCKETS AND A 15HP NITROS KIT A LOT OF FUN WEN U HIT THE SILLY BUTTON,

i was wondering if ne1 has fittd the turbo kit that is binging used on some of the drag yzf125rs if so wot r thay like and wear can i get a cheap 1 thanks people :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Would of thought you could spell 'tuning' correctly if you worked for a bike tuning company.

Just my 2p...

im a grease monkey not an acerdemic was just asking for some advise bcoz the compony i work 4 does not do turbos

must of got it wrong when it advertise on this forum that people could help with a bike problem not a spelling problem.

im a grease monkey not an acerdemic was just asking for some advise bcoz the compony i work 4 does not do turbos

must of got it wrong when it advertise on this forum that people could help with a bike problem not a spelling problem.

Why don't just buy a proper motorbike instead of pissing about with a hairdryer?

Oh yeh... What the hell is a Drag YZF125R... I couldn't think of a more pointless thing to do to a learner bike!

Why don't just buy a proper motorbike instead of pissing about with a hairdryer?

Oh yeh... What the hell is a Drag YZF125R... I couldn't think of a more pointless thing to do to a learner bike!

rofl yes

what HallHark said.

buy a 6 or something then do these mods.. if u really want to fly

and btw us bikers are not blind.

well apart from your poor choice of font size; it kinda sounds like an interesting concept (lots of power in that chassis). Dont understand the Drag-bike thing, but if you can get lots of power it might make for a very cool bike on an outside Kart circuit.

you wont get 115mph in the real world, aerodynamic drag is a square of speed, you need around 35-45bhp to get to those speeds regardless of weight, aerodynamics (most bikes have a cd of 0.75 or higher) etc.

I'm sure the guys you work with are pretty up on these issues tho, im jealous, id love to tweak engines for a living.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online