Yamaha XT125X Steering

emdotdee
This post is 5471 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone.

Today the bearings for the steering went crunch and now I can't go anywhere with the thing clicking and locking up every time I try and turn. :(

I've tried looking for the bearings on ebay with no luck and the closest I can find elsewhere on the net are for the 82-86 model, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Michael

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey everyone.

Today the bearings for the steering went crunch and now I can't go anywhere with the thing clicking and locking up every time I try and turn. :(

I've tried looking for the bearings on ebay with no luck and the closest I can find elsewhere on the net are for the 82-86 model, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Michael

try wemoto for tapered or get the numbers from there and try pyramid parts as they are always the cheapest (they deal on ebay as well)

Thanks,

I've e-mailed wemoto and checked out pyramid parts, they have them but I have no idea what size I need.

Will keep searching....

• 3 weeks later...

Pyramid parts said they had the the right ones for the make, model and year of my bike but when i received them they where totally the wrong size! grrr, took them 2 weeks to arrive aswell.

I found out there is an engineering services place literally down the road from where i live that make all sorts of bearings and gears etc so I got some from there. £10 each without any VAT, nice.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online