on me own again

yammie girl
This post is 7245 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out on mine yesterday, and stopped for Super noodle's and Milk, and I just fekn just! got the seat shut :?.

I thought there was quite a bit of space under there, but nope!

Well there is but the plastic under the seat sticks out wuite a bit a takes up all the room :evil:

Ugh! Axl bit on Yammie's Tampax!  :shock: 

I'll stick to Kebabs myself.  8)

:shock: :shock: :puke

nothing i only found out how to get in it the other day but i will deffoo be putting 

a camera

AA card

spare cash

durex

what elese does a girl need

Yep!, a truerword could not be spoken.

I notice you say an AA card, that reminds of a car I had a couple years ago a Merc 500SE, a V8 :shock: (in this "cuntry" with the fuel prices!!).

But like that the glove was tiny, and I said to the seller "what the hell are suppose to put in there, you wont get hellish much in it".

His reply!....."it's for your tool kit"........"tool kit"!?........."yea, your AA card and a mobile phone" :shock: :lol: ,........ "yea, if you can afford one of those from new, then you can afford the servicing and repair bills" :lol:.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online