on me own again

yammie girl
This post is 7246 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Would be more than what jodie marsh was wearing the other day :shock:

I've still got one :oops: ........wear it about 3/4 of the year.......as it's my Frank Thomas AQUA :wink:

i wear one when i'm out on my bike...keeps all my goodies in it..phone, money, camera..u know the like :lol:

Christ!, if you come off youv'e lost the lot, either that it'll rip you to bit's, I remember a few years ago I guy fell off with a back pack on he never walked again :shock:.

All I'm saying is be very carefull mate :wink:

Christ!, if you come off youv'e lost the lot, either that it'll rip you to bit's, I remember a few years ago I guy fell off with a back pack on he never walked again  :shock:.

All I'm saying is be very carefull  mate  :wink:

I never go over 70 honest officer :shock:

i'd like to think i'm a pretty sensible rider but as we all know it's the others we have to watch out for :wink:

My seat don't flip on the XT.

But here's a hint for newer riders....keep a digital camera under the seat.

Cos if something happens you have the potential for photographic evidence..

Very difficult for other people's insurance companies to deny liability then. :wink:

I've never had to use it....but it doesn't hurt to cover all the bases.

Don't you guys keep stuff under the seat of your bikes?  :?

i cant get anything under my seat John :cry:

Why didn't I think of keeping an expensive digital camera in my crappy storage when I go motor cycling?! :roll: Not the sort of thing most would think of.

Not too bad an idea I suppose

Why didn't I think of keeping an expensive digital camera in my crappy storage when I go motor cycling?!  :roll: Not the sort of thing most would think of.

A lot of the riders i go out with take me on roads or to places i've never been, so i take the camera to obviously get some shots of these places 8)

Why didn't I think of keeping an expensive digital camera in my crappy storage when I go motor cycling?!  :roll: Not the sort of thing most would think of.

Why expensive? You can get a cheapie for a few quid.

Remember my tips are based on 33 years of riding....and you can ignore them if you want. Please feel free to learn the hard way.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online