on me own again

yammie girl
This post is 7224 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no but i have one of me drapped over my bike naked

I'd rather see the bike!!, fuck know's where she'll put that exhaust!, well then again I suppose fuck does know!.

It'll need some fekn pipe to fill her the way she talks!, It'd be like throwing a sausage up a close!

I'd rather see the bike!!, fuck know's where she'll put that exhaust!, well then again I suppose fuck does know!.

It'll need some fekn pipe to fill her the way she talks!, It'd be like throwing a sausage up a close!

fuck off axl

Your the one who should fuck off, you talk the biggest lot of shite Iv'e ever heard, your obviously some kind of slut too the way you go on, like I said before get a fuckin life!!! your just a little girl that hasn't/wont grow up.

Just fuck off n disolve, ya useless c*nt.

• Admin

A bumbag! Didnt they go out of fashion in the 90s i remember everyone having them lol :lol:

there's an old woman down the road from me that wears one!! it's leather an all :shock: :roll: :lol: i remeber mine, it went well with the shell suit :D thank f**k they went out of fashion!!

• Admin

Yeah mine was shell suit kinda shite too! it was neon yellow, green and blue and made by head it was the dogs danglies at the time :lol:

• Admin

Hmm got myself fantasising about girls in bum bags now lol, it doesnt take me much to go off on one :lol: