robbed clean :/

skyline
This post is 7249 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

went my exam today at school on my bike at 1:30, then i had a horbile 3 hours exam. came out to my bike about to undo the disk lock and thought, thats wierd looks like i twiseted a bit of frame, look underneath and no, its not the frame, its the lack of a fucking exhaust, somone robbed it clean. stole my k and n kit and ripped the side fairing off so that they cud get to the exhaust. all this on a church carpark as well. so looks like im off the road for a while, and i dont think ill be able to afford a bigger bike after all :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

replacement for a £150 leo vince exhuast, nada. its a rieju spike so getting nething second hand is almost impossible, ive managed to get me an end can from ebay but im genna need new fairings etc now so i cna sell it :(

I'm sorry to hear that mate, those fucking TWOCing B&STArds!!! :evil:

If I ever see someone fucking around with anyones bike, I'll fooking go up to them and say what the fook are you doing with my bike even though it's not my bike........give those B&STArds and good hiding. :twisted:

fucking priests cant leave fuck all alone..if its not kids, it's their bikes :evil:

that sux mate, hope you get it all sorted soon

• Admin

Bazza youve got me pissing myself :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry skyline mate, hope you find out who the feckers are! :shock: Must be someone from your school knowing you would be so long :roll:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online