silver dream racer

drewpy
This post is 5415 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
I recon its donnigton, but some say brands ( i don't know brands though)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I recon its donnigton, but some say brands ( i don't know brands though)-----------------------------------------------------

AWSOME " two-strokes " Don"t u just luv that sound :rolleyes: Wot is it then ?? TZ----RG ?? or a JAWA - W,foamy givin her a blast :lol:

I recon its donnigton, but some say brands ( i don't know brands though)-----------------------------------------------------

AWSOME " two-strokes " Don"t u just luv that sound :rolleyes: Wot is it then ?? TZ----RG ?? or a JAWA - W,foamy givin her a blast :lol:

Its a JAWA Wet Dream Racer, running on wild foam grown in yugoslavia ;)

seriously, the bike was made for the film by an engineering company even building their own engine!! I'm trying to find more info as I def saw some thing a few years on it!

This video is fantastic, and the sound is really amazing.Saving it to my hard drive.

:rolleyes:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I recon its donnington, but some say brands ( i don't know brands though)

its quite possible its donnington as they filmed some race scenes there, i was at that meeting and i so it race, we all had to wave as they past, i think in the film they say its silverstone but don't quot me on that i was a long time ago.

what film was it?, looks quite interesting...

hmm... i feel a download coming on

erm.... silver dream racer!! its not a good film but the bike scenes are cool

I suggest you download "on any sunday"

found out a bit more of the bike

The "Silver Dream Racer" called the Barton phoenix, was the 750 square four built by Barton Motors and housed in a Spondon frame. Dyson of Dyson Originals made the bodywork. They made a 500 version as well.

It had disc valve induction, and in fact made a lot of power and was very fast, but getting them to last a race without a siezure was a big challenge. Barry Hart, the inventor/builder, had very little sponsorship, and most of the development came out of his own pocket. He packed it in shortly after the film was made.

The same motor was used with some success by Nigel Rollason, who in fact won the TT with an outfit powered by the 750.

Buell also had one and had very little good to say about it

more info HERE

what film was it?, looks quite interesting...

hmm... i feel a download coming on

the film stared David Essexs and he sang the theme tune silver dream machine back in the 70s

Its Brands, but i think theres a couple more tracks in there too, i thought that some of the shots in that clip were of Donny and Cadwell, maybe silverstone too. I'll give it another couple of watches.

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

thats deffo brands hatch people

yeah it is brands a old brands!!

Its Brands, but i think theres a couple more tracks in there too, i thought that some of the shots in that clip were of Donny and Cadwell, maybe silverstone too. I'll give it another couple of watches.

Nope, it all Brands.

It brands indie circuit plus donny park runs the other way round

• 2 months later...

[quote name='drewpy'

Hey guys " Had to bring this vid up to the top again . :rolleyes: Coz Yestday . on the A93 some fker on a bike like this tore up the glen like shit , was that fast past me & others " that i didn"t see if it had a reg plate on . was Green/red [ castol colours] musta been a TZ yam or RG SUZI. it was awsome .

Filled the road with blue smoke too :rolleyes: , asked some bikers in layby up the road but no-body knew where he disapeared to .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online