Recent Email

ulster exile
This post is 5497 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Before anybody asks, I did try the search function and couldn't find an answer! I recently had an email from the forum about membership status and i think it mentioned being a sponsor to view certain areas of the site but have deleted it and now want to read it again. Yes, I am a bit of an eejit :rolleyes: Is it somewhere on the forum that I can read again?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Before anybody asks, I did try the search function and couldn't find an answer! I recently had an email from the forum about membership status and i think it mentioned being a sponsor to view certain areas of the site but have deleted it and now want to read it again. Yes, I am a bit of an eejit :rolleyes: Is it somewhere on the forum that I can read again?

As you have membership and over 15 posts you can see all that there is too see apart from the mods room, and we aint letting anyone else in there, that is our little private domain,

Merv

aha i had not seen that Drewps, that explains it

merv

I received that mail, also.

:huh:

Bit off topic, but congrats on passing DAS today hun :D :D

Yes that's the one, thanks. I'm a bit confused though - is this applying to new joiners or to everybody?

if you mean the discount, i think its for everybody!!

Bit off topic, but congrats on passing DAS today hun :D :D

Aw thanks mate - I'm still buzzing now! B) Just need to find a cheap 600-ish to do me for a year or so!

if you mean the discount, i think its for everybody!!

ok, thanks for the clarification :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online