Think Bike

Yammy dodger
This post is 4451 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295">

What do you think of the latest Bike safety advert which is being shown again this year. Got to be a good thing if it makes drivers more aware, the only problem is they show the advert for a few months then nothing. Drivers need to see adverts like this constantly so they become more aware of bikers on the road. As being a car driver myself I am very aware of cyclists and bikers.

embedded it for you, drewps and don't play with it again!! :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can you spot OG and OT in this?anyone recognise the bikes? i can name a few

WHT dont they set these adverts to music anymore?, people would be mroe likely to remember it then...

even now ive started singing that tune... catchy aint it?

"Lay back, ride wide!"

• 2 weeks later...

i really think that this advert should be part of some campaign!

ive written an article, and would like us to start some sort of campaign for road users, making them more aware of bikers.. thing is, we need somewhere to start.. if possible, can i post up a copy of the article for people to read, and help..

thanks

i really think that this advert should be part of some campaign!

ive written an article, and would like us to start some sort of campaign for road users, making them more aware of bikers.. thing is, we need somewhere to start.. if possible, can i post up a copy of the article for people to read, and help..

thanks

sure, but post it in "the bar" or something. this is for vids only and you'll get a better response there!!

recognize the bikes ------... Well thats an RD 200 - [125 IF RED] theres a susuki Gt :unsure: 185 ?? & that light-weight is O.G.O.A.B. :lol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRGr1OlGLk8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRGr1OlGLk8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRGr1OlGLk8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is the latest one coming out soon.

Why hasnt that worked???????

sorted it for you, drewps

Thanks drewps, how did you make it work?? In my post options it doesnt say anything about a html like it says it should?????

Thanks drewps, how did you make it work?? In my post options it doesnt say anything about a html like it says it should?????

should all be sorted now!!!

Did you notice the the guy in the car had time to put paper down on the road first before looking if the guy on the bike was okay, i guess that he did not want to get his pants dirty :(

• 2 years later...