Favorite record ?

golfdub
This post is 5499 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Stone Roses, emdy got any update/gen on a re-formation this summer, or is it all cack ? :mellow:

The Stone Roses, emdy got any update/gen on a re-formation this summer, or is it all cack ? :mellow:

john squire was on newsnight last week and said no way!

Whiter shade of pale .... Procol Harum We skipped the light fandango Turned cartwheels cross the floor I was feeling kinda seasick But the crowd called out for more The room was humming ... Classic.

MMMMMMM could be killing in the name of ( rage against the machine) cos' I'm sick of people tellin' me what I can an' can't do all the f@!kin' time these days. Used to be denim and leather (saxon) back in the 80s cos' it reminded me of turning up to one of their first uk gigs ahhhh good times. Or maybe the boys are back in town (lizzy) or.......... to hell with it if it rocks it rocks! I love em' all!!!!!!!!!!!!