no one to play with!!

yammie girl
This post is 7225 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

My girlfriend seems to have it Permenantly :shock:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they have PMT they can cut your cock off and walk free from the court. And thousands of Dykes would be cheering outside the court as if she was a returning War Hero! :roll:

Now if a bloke cut off a womans clit and then gave the excuse that he hadn't had it for a while, you reckon the same thing would happen? No... he'd be sharing a cell with Bubba for a very long time.

When they have PMT they can cut your cock off and walk free from the court. And thousands of Dykes would be cheering outside the court as if she was a returning War Hero!  :roll: 

Now if a bloke cut off a womans clit and then gave the excuse that he hadn't had it for a while, you reckon the same thing would happen? No... he'd be sharing a cell with Bubba for a very long time.

that's a bit extreme. why bother cutting a woman's clit off? most blokes don't know it exists and the ones that do end up using it in anger like a rubber!!! :lol::lol:

Q.) Why did God make women with thier pussy & Ass's so close together?

A.) So when they get too pissed @ the pub, you can turn 'em upside down & carry 'em home like a 6-pak. :lol:

Maybe I'd better get my coat as well :oops:

why do women hace that small piece of skin between their pussy and arse

it stops their brain and guts falling out.....

alex do u know what p,m,t stands for Pretty,Miserable,Twat