no one to play with!!

yammie girl
This post is 7245 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the idea is to make them usefull posts though, ya know contributing to discussions not just bumping up yer post count by posting non stop about nowt :oops: :roll: :lol:

wasn't telling you off, it's just the way the forum works. post counts dont mean much, it's what's in them posts that counts :lol:

yammie; yeah there's not much directed at women, but there's not much directed solely to guys either, it's all just general bike chat forum aimed at bikers!!

well i'm very sorry but the forum is made up of mostly guys at the moment. do you want us to start making up threads for women INCASE some join up :? . like i said, it's not about male/female it's about bikers. if more women do happen to join up then that's good, perhaps more famale input and posts will be on here then. the whole point of this forum is YAMAHA'S. you weren't being told off, i was simply making a suggestion. you do what you want to do it's a free world

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online