33 break test booked

skyline
This post is 7227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You have to do a turn in the road. Walk your bike round aswell. Emergency stop, up hill start etc etc.

Cover the back brake when you have stopped.

And you have to remember Mirror, mirror, shoulder check, every time you change direction.

And you have to remember Mirror, mirror, shoulder check, indicator, shoulder check turn at a junction or overtake.

No wheelis or Stoppies!

I passed first time with no minors! 8)

gonna do mine later on in year...

will probably do one of those 3 day course things...

im good with most of that, but bloody shoulder checks i cant get into the habit of...cant think how awkward a round about is.... :shock:

It is basically your bike test. But you take your test on a 125 and then you are restricted to 33bhp for 2 years.

Mostly happens when you are not old enough to do a Direct acsess course on a 500 or something. when you do direct acsess you take your test on a big bike and then when you have passed can ride anything you like.

aah.. ok.

we call them A1 and A card´s.

A1 is restricted to 11Kw (16years) and you can get an A card when you are 18 years old. then the limit is 25Kw and when your 20 you can drive anything.

i dont even know what you have to pass becource i got my license back in the old days when you could drive anything once you were 18. and you could drive any 125cc when 16. no power limits back then.

• Admin

When you get asked to stop and do the walk round, make sure you switch off the bike before getting up or you will fail as what happened to someone i know