Bike Stolen :(

Adamo
This post is 5297 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Was taken from outside of my house on the night of 27th (Feb 09) or morning of the 28th.

It's red, the clutch lever was half snapped off (was about to fit a replacement), has a metal thing on the back for top boxes (and my Givi plastic plate attached).. the plastic around the headlight is slightly cracked due to coming off of it a month or so ago.

Registration S544 RNT - it's datatagged too.

This sucks. :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

pinned it to the top for a while to get attention hopefully, most likely some little scumbags joyriding just hope you get it back in one piece, if not hopefully they did themselves a grievous injury on it

Merv

m8 if you ever find out who stole your bike ,, give them a gooooood f***ing kicking!

and then when you get your breath back, get a realy big bit of wood and beat the sh*t out of them with that again "

i hate scum that pinch bikes a local scum bag tryed to pinch mine ages ago,, he wont fink about pinching any bikes again,, :angry: ,, but please do me a favour and be sneaky about it dont just run up and smash his face in,, be sneaky and do it when its dark scum hate the dark especialy when they can see a shiney axe,, i would hate for you to get a charge for scum beating..

ps, violence is only good when its controlled and against scummmm

but on the other hand sorry to hear about your bike hope you get it back good luck,,

• 1 month later...

thats right if they get caught taking ure bike they get a slap on the hand maybe a fine,we get caught beating them becuse we catch them we get bigger fine and poss jail time its wrong

• 3 weeks later...

sorry about your bike being stolen but if you do find out who nicked it the you will have 15000 yam fans behind you also stickin the boot in hope you get it back in 1 piece. fuggin scum

we should start a yamaha vigalanty group,

the idea is all of us join up at some carpark with a list of bike thieves

we then visit them at early hours in the morning and

beat the f%^king sh*t out of them!!!!!!!!

when the police come what they gonna do jail all of us,,,,,

ps each member gets a weapon of there choice" :D

we should start a yamaha vigalanty group,

the idea is all of us join up at some carpark with a list of bike thieves

we then visit them at early hours in the morning and

beat the f%^king sh*t out of them!!!!!!!!

when the police come what they gonna do jail all of us,,,,,

ps each member gets a weapon of there choice" :D

I TOTALLY SECOND THAT!!!!!!

Readin up on all these thefts has really outright p*ssed me off. Im sorry to hear bikes getting stolen, hope u and all the other victims of bike theft get em back, hope the thieving twats suffer as accident, in which the bike stays sweet, but the tw*t is launched at 80mph into a lampost!!!

ohh im in for the vigalanty groupe will bring some bolt cutters u know user there own tools agains them hmm finger choping tym HEHE

and m8 where about in the uk was the bike taken just wondering if it was any where near me (warwickshire ?)

• 3 months later...

m8 if you ever find out who stole your bike ,, give them a gooooood f***ing kicking!

and then when you get your breath back, get a realy big bit of wood and beat the sh*t out of them with that again "

i hate scum that pinch bikes a local scum bag tryed to pinch mine ages ago,, he wont fink about pinching any bikes again,, :angry: ,, but please do me a favour and be sneaky about it dont just run up and smash his face in,, be sneaky and do it when its dark scum hate the dark especialy when they can see a shiney axe,, i would hate for you to get a charge for scum beating..

ps, violence is only good when its controlled and against scummmm

but on the other hand sorry to hear about your bike hope you get it back good luck,,

sorry to hear about yer bike and I LOVE THIS RESPONSE BULLDOG maybe if this was to happen theivin little tw*ts would think twice hopin you get it back

:angry: daz b

Sorry to hear about ur bike mate, its fuckin unfair how people save money and spend so much of it for something they enjoy for some little R-Sole to come along and decide to steal somebodys bike. im up for the vigilanty group!! ill go and get the keys to my dads garage n set up a saw layout n kidnap some litle thieves!

• 1 month later...

lol man sux.... do what i would do, on your next bike, rig the brakes when ya not using it... :P or keep a gun in ya garage...

• 2 weeks later...

ohh im in for the vigalanty groupe will bring some bolt cutters u know user there own tools agains them hmm finger choping tym HEHE

no no no chum, you got it wrong.

You use the bolt cutters to cut their achilles tendons!