World Superbikes kicks off....

Batifan19
This post is 5526 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

tomorra........Phillip Island.....

ooooooo....how excited am I :doggy:

Think our Brit boys are gonna make a dent in it this year....yes indeedy do!

Anyone going for the UK round at Donington?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

tomorra........Phillip Island.....

ooooooo....how excited am I :doggy:

Think our Brit boys are gonna make a dent in it this year....yes indeedy do!

Anyone going for the UK round at Donington?

philips island and leguna seca my fave tracks for the bike racing.

philips island and leguna seca my fave tracks for the bike racing.

I hear ya there Drewps ;)

They race ALL kinds of cool stuff @ both tracks......like the V8 SuperCars & Semi-Truck races from Phillip Island.....

& @ Laguna, they run GPV (Gravity Powered Vehicle) races......Road Luge, chainless bicycles, etc......interesting to say the least.

But I'd love to see some of this if I ever get the chance......

Lawson_SuperKart.jpg

SuperKarts I've seen here in Portland before.......Damn Fast machines!

Eddie Lawson is known to have lapped Laguna @ WSBK paces aboard these TZ250 powered beasts. :blink:

Pullin' some SERIOUS G's in the corners! ;)

Wayne Rainey also races these with his Pal Eddie.....

His Kart has a cool cockpit.......no steeering wheel......instead a handlebar & grips. :thumb:

the TT are having their first eco race called TTXGP

MissionOne.jpg

looks sorta cool and does 150mph

Norton are pitching in with the wankel engines beast the Norton NRV588 Rotary Racer for the manx GP

Did anyone else wonder what the hell was going on when they watched the Superpole today.

What a load of rubbish! A few 10 minute qualifying sessions with the number of riders being reduced every time. No build up, no excitement, didnt really know who was doing what, im sure they could have come up with something better than that!!

Yea and to say i'm gutted that long time YAM man HAGA's now on over priced Italian SH*TE...he shoulda stay'd wi the R1 :angry: C'mon the yam boy's :lol:

There is still Ben Spies....little hiccup on race 1 but romped the R1 home race 2! :D

Nitro Nori wasnt impressed with Super Pole either was he...did ya catch his interview? :lol:

I was impressed with the lovely Leon Haslam though....but what the feck happened to Shakey?? :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online