Why most people don't like bikes?

JohnR6
This post is 7246 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bikes are fine till you bring cars into the equation, good rider or bad, the average Volvo driver (complete with flat cap and cataracts) will kill any biker without a second thought :evil:

I say waste them all :twisted:

Stephen Kings new novel........... 'Volvo Cemetary' yes :lol:

Bikes are fine till you bring cars into the equation, good rider or bad, the average Volvo driver (complete with flat cap and cataracts) will kill any biker without a second thought  :evil: 

I say waste them all  :twisted:

and that about makes my point of bad riders unsafe riding cus the only way u are going to waste a volvo is to ride unsafly. and the fact been ive never seen a flat cap volvo driver so they cant all be bad

cars and bikes dont mix to well but ive seen more accidents between cars alone rather than bikes most bikers i know of who have had accidents in large open roads with out a car in sight any body can open a bike up and get its top speed but most dont judge a cprner properley and thats where trouble starts

Hey!, you leave my long hair out o this, I'm not gona be like all the rest, I like my long curls :mrgreen:

Back in the days off cutt off's and motorhead, Saxon, ac-dc, Iron maiden ect, ect

And not forgetting good ol G'n'r.Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

And get your fucking haircut too!  :lol:

pete you're going soft mate, where's the proper long haired biker you used to be 8) :lol: :wink: you'll be buying a honda or suzuki next :( :roll:

Follow your dreams and leave others to follow theirs. If they want to run biking down, let them, it's their loss. Don't let them grind you down.

Enjoy your DAS, just take it easy once you get your bike! :D

oh, and when you do your test, don't forget to breathe!

Thanks for the advice mate. :D No one is going to stop me enjoying my bikes! :D Without bikes, I think life would be some what boring to a certain extent! :lol:

• Admin

Im gonna have to go a year without a bike :shock: :roll: :? :evil: :twisted: :cry:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online