When When When When When?

mits007
This post is 5532 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It's only been crappy for a couple of weeks !

Just get out and ride, this is the time to do it - but stay safe

When will we start getting better weather - its so bloody cold! I haven't had much chance to ride my bike yet as I bought it in December.

Aaaarrrrgh!... Roll on better weather

My sentiments exactly!!...being a relatively new rider myself (only passed my test last August) im taking no chances either until the weather picks up... :blink:

Seriously guys, this is the time to get out on the bike. I'm not suggesting you ride like barry sheen, just plod along and take it easy - you will see the rewards come the spring.

Even just a 30-40 mile jaunt, you'll be a much better (technically) rider when the sun comes out. Then you can spend a couple of hours cleaning the bike..... The biggest downsied I'm afraid

If the bike has any little niggles it gives you loads of time to sort them out before the reallllly good biking weather comes along, and as we only get a couple of days of this weather you'll want the bike in A1 working order.

I passed my test in September 19xx and never got back in a car until well into the next summer.

I've been out all weekend on my new bike!

Nothing too racy - just bimbling along nicely - clocked up a fair few miles too!

Dont matter that its cold - you can always stop for a cuppa tea along the way :D

If it's too cold, then you ain't dressed right!!!

Went out on Sunday for about an hour, but the cold does start to creep in!..

I do try and get out whenever I can, but i really am just fed up of this crap weather...

Roll on Summer....

Are there going to be any biker meets in the near distant future?...

regards,

-Mits-

Went out for a blast on Saturday, called in to Cadwell Park to watch the track dayers for an hour, we did about 100 miles in the afternoon, the sun was shinning, it felt really good to be out and about.. Sunday we did almost 200 miles, no rain but was overcst and not quite as warm as Saturday, hell of a lot of bikes about :D

Called into Willingham Woods just outside Market Rasen for a cup of coffe and a bacon butty :D

w1.jpg

Been riding all year round as usual. not been too bad, the snow was a bit of a pain though, just took it easy when riding. The roads are a lot better now, have been leaning the bike over a lot more. Starting to wear the outer bits of the tyre now.

Take care all, Ken

Here is an oven :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost 33 degrees !!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online