iom-tt

liquidcooled
This post is 7227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

john mcguinness had a good win on his yam 8) 122mph lap, that's shifting :shock: anyone following the tt?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The commentator said on Monday that McGuinness broke DJ's record with a 127mph average :shock:

Sidecars were pretty cool too :wink:

Cryin' shame that they're doing the 125's for the last time this year though :(

• Admin

Havent seen it yet been too busy :cry:

it's class 8) gonna make a point of going next year, scott get ya pennies saved up, i'll put ya up over here 8)

Baz........that's mighty cool of ya mate 8) .......might just take you up on that :wink:

1 more point regarding McGuinness........

that 127 mph record lap was broke from a Standing Start :shock: 8)

adrian archibald is my fav road racer but john mcguinness.......he da man too 8) :D when will the 130mph lap be done then i wonder :?

Somehow I just KNEW that Archibald was on top of your fav list Alan......

Now I wonder why that is?..... :wink: :D

that louise brady is a right minx on men&motors.

www.louisebrady.com

she could come and twist my throttle anytime :twisted:

Well McGuinness took the Junior TT win on his R6 8) .....this year sure seems to be his year :wink:

SPEED channel has more coverage tonight.....I'll be watching with PINT in hand :D

Ive just got back this morning, he was on for 4 wins this week to equal the record when he retired with a clutch problem :( what a rider though!!!! Ive never been anywhere else in the world, where a policeman stops you on your bike in the middle of a town centre main road, and wont let you go unless you do a burnout, there & then in front of the crowd, i couldnt believe it!!!! i obliged, and wheelied off. They are all mad over there, speed limits dont really matter, if you are riding up a normal two way road, with no traffic coming towards you, they class that as a two lane, one way street untill something comes ](*,) .... I consider myself as a good rider and i know my bike inside out but theres people over there make you look like a novice, i was racing my mate (gsxr1000) down a road towards Ramsey hairpin, and we were flogging it, as i was feeding it round the hairpin, up the arse of my mate, we both got overtook by a local on a hornet, we were gobsmacked, and dont think we ride like girls (no offence ladies) coz we dont. Anyway if you love your bikes, can ride fast, permenantly, dont mind roughing it for a week in your leathers & if the fact that there were 13 deaths in the past week, doesnt bother you, get it booked for next year, you'll love it!!!!!!

r1jan nice to see ya back mate, glad you had a good time. yeah gotta try and get to next years tt 8)

where did u get the pic of me jogging

If thats your pic, you can share my tent any day!!!!!!

Its good to be back, even though them roads are made for bikes, the twisties are great, & u can get some serious speed going on the straights, its good just to be sleeping in a proper bed, with no bikes flying past yr head 10ft away doing warp speed at 3am....

• Admin

Sounds dangerous :shock: Cool see you next year :wink: