FZ6 Fazer S2 07/08 - Exhaust / Performance mods ??

k3nw00d
This post is 5513 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Evening Folks.

I am after a bit of advice - I am looking to change the twin exhaust on my FZ6 Fazer S2 07/08 Model for something a bit less plasticy looking and meatier sounding.

The questions I have are :

I am looking for a nice sound, LEGAL, and still within limits for track days.......Any recommendations (It is to go with a Black Fazer, so had thought about a carbon look, also not after something that will cost my arm and leg......need those to ride.)

If changing the exhaust (and possible system, as stainless steel will weather winter better than the standard rust hungry effort) do I need to get a power commander or such like, if so, what recommendations. I am also presuming that if I do change the exhaust, etc. it will need tuned to cope with the changes, is this true ???

All help greatly appreciated and cheers very much in advance.

Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Andy,

If you check out Yamaha Gallery titled My Fazer S2 you can see my exhausts on there. http://www.yamahaclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11234.

As you can see I fitted the Scorpion cans and they are road legal, plus they give out a great sound to.

You do not require a power commander, and they will fit it straight on to the bike with a link pipe which is supplied with all the fittings. Also no tuning is required and it runs great, hope this will help you on your decision.

Phil. :D

Hi Phil......They do look good, I also like the tank protector, The exhausts look good - I am thinking of Carbon as they will blend in with the black better I recon........but they do look sweet.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online