Sunday 22nd feb

Goff
This post is 5534 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone riding out tomorrow?

Im not up for screaming round hairpin bends at speeds that give me an instant facelift - just a nice, leisurely bimble to break in Lucian some more.

PM me if you fancy it ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i got the day off work tomorrow so if you are in berkshire area and fancy plodding around the green lanes at speeds no more than 50mph then let me know :D

Bit blerdy far!! :lol:

Take me all fekkin day to get there!

Looks like im meeting up with OGOAB forra bimble - i could go out with my mates again but i fancied a change tomorrow so Oldgit has got to put up with me :lol:

Ive arranged to meet goff at 11.30, junction 20 off the M62, Public house 'The Carvery'. Its Oldham, Lanc's

Yep im there lol

Had a great day out with Oldgit - was great to meet OldTimer too!

We must arrange more rides out cos we really are pants at it lol

See ya both soon ;)

What a nightmare... Got 10 miles down the road and my mate got a puncture... typical! Waited with him for 1 hour 30 mins for RAC, so decided to go home haha!

I'm definitely game for a ride over your way! Maybe next weekend...?

What a nightmare... Got 10 miles down the road and my mate got a puncture... typical! Waited with him for 1 hour 30 mins for RAC, so decided to go home haha!

I'm definitely game for a ride over your way! Maybe next weekend...?

My kids are home all weekend next weekend so i doubt i will get out but the weekend after - definately :D

Yep, it turned out a nice day after a wet start, Thanks Goff for the superb navigation of Lancs and dare I say Yorks ;) , always wondered what Rivi was like, now I know..Top place, Love to do it again sometime :D

Good to meet you OT, that was a surprise and a great little bike you got there, maybe next time you can come out for the day too.

HalHark, bad luck mate, maybe next time ;)

Yep, it turned out a nice day after a wet start, Thanks Goff for the superb navigation of Lancs and dare I say Yorks ;) , always wondered what Rivi was like, now I know..Top place, Love to do it again sometime :D

Good to meet you OT, that was a surprise and a great little bike you got there, maybe next time you can come out for the day too.

HalHark, bad luck mate, maybe next time ;)

Yeh it was! Like Goff suggested maybe in 2 weeks! You lot should see about coming up here for a ride :)

Yeh it was! Like Goff suggested maybe in 2 weeks! You lot should see about coming up here for a ride :)

My OH is from the North East so i've ridden round there loads of times - some great places!

Should have shouted out on Friday, Foamy.

I was out blasting up the A4074.

Had a great day out with Oldgit - was great to meet OldTimer too!

We must arrange more rides out cos we really are pants at it lol

See ya both soon ;)

nice to meet you and oldgit yesterday will keep my eyes open for the next one and come for the ride,just thought it would surprise you both finding me in the pub car park,the crosswinds on the m62 going back were a bit strong across death valley glad i was on the fz and not the dragstar,see you next time

nice to meet you and oldgit yesterday will keep my eyes open for the next one and come for the ride,just thought it would surprise you both finding me in the pub car park,the crosswinds on the m62 going back were a bit strong across death valley glad i was on the fz and not the dragstar,see you next time

Yeah we hit the M62 in both directions cos i took us the wrong way :lol:

Fuck me it was hard keeping that baby in the lane at times!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online