Sunday 22nd feb

Goff
This post is 5539 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yeah we hit the M62 in both directions cos i took us the wrong way :lol:

Fuck me it was hard keeping that baby in the lane at times!

i knew there was a reason i dont have sat nav lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i knew there was a reason i dont have sat nav lol

Sat nav is great - when you follow it!

I thought it was taking us in the wrong direction so decided to go the opposite way - it was 100% correct - and i was wrong - was human error not the sat nav!

Sat nav is great - when you follow it!

I thought it was taking us in the wrong direction so decided to go the opposite way - it was 100% correct - and i was wrong - was human error not the sat nav!

me and some mates went on a fishing holiday in scotland and decided to travel overnight ,my mate harry had just got sat nav and is a bit of a know all and cant spell to save his life,we set of with harry putting in the name inverarie but harry for some reason put it in and mispealt it nobody noticed and in the middle of the night we woke up in the middle of nowhere near a place called invergowrie 77 miles from where we should have been, so after bollocking harry somebody else put it in and off we set only to wake up as it was getting light to find ourselves 120 miles in the wrong direction, sat nav is great if you can spell or in our case at least one of you has some brain cells,we never did do any fishing but we had a great laugh and a few beers.