Going out?

Alex
This post is 7254 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Well anyone going to go out on their bikes this evening?

Once ive had my dinner, and there arnt as many tin box junkies on the road i shall get my little bike out and rip up some tarmac! Going to have to start using the edges of my tyres again, as im starting to ride like a girl! :shock:

Its because i havent rid my bike for sooooooooo long so will have to pop my knee cherrys again tonight i think 8)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

nice one mate, think i'll go a quick blast after work tonight(overtime). take it easy alex 8) :D :wink:

yes well where do they leak??!! :roll: a set of fork seals isnt the end of the world and doesnt necessitate a new set of forks that's why i asked!

Well I get out Every evening for 22 miles before dinner.........on the way home from work! :wink:

@ least with that kind of consistancy, it keeps me from riding like a Girl! :lol:

• Admin

Bloody hell i still havent gone yet! Gonna have to get ready shorlty or it will be dark :roll:

Alex "chicken strips" Asigno :wink: couple of laps around ya fav roundabout will get those babies sorted :P

yes well where do they leak??!! :roll:  a set of fork seals isnt the end of the world and doesnt necessitate a new set of forks that's why i asked!

the Stantions have pits in them and scores so even with new seals they started leaking again. The springs are too soft and they bottom out. It even did this just after i put new seals in with new thicker oil.

So i thikn it either needs new springs and stantions (over £200) or just get a pair of forks of E-bay for about £30 :wink:

with this fine weather I could not resist taking the bike out for a ride last night, unfortunatel as I'd taken the grab rail off I had to ride steady as the girlfriend was on the back, so now the grabrail is back on for the next trip as trying to keep up with a friend on his blade ( sorry for swearing) was a little tricky. now the grab rail is back on roll on next time :twisted: .

had to go fix my sisters exahust as it had fallen off... so took bike up there was nice but when i slipped it into 1st i hear this ALMIGHTY CRACK, i stuck it into 2nd with clutch still in at stationnery position and it its there again, really loud not just a rusty old gearbox crack, jesus felt like i was crunching it into 1st without the clutch....

got any ideas boys??

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online