Motorcycle Courier?

wild foamy
This post is 5514 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

If you're at Halton, you'll be doing your ground defence training with IGDT Flight RAF Regt.

1st aid, NBC, Weapon Training etc.

This will probably involve a few exercises somewhere near the little CQB range.

There is a canal nearby.

DO NOT step into the canal. If you get the exercise where you have to build a bridge across it, DO NOT volunteer to step into it.

The canal has several sewage outfalls that feed into it. The bottom of the canal contains raw sewage from properties to the West. Step in this for more than a few moments and your boots will NEVER shine again!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, er... thanks for the info, sure it will come in handy! :lol:

i ACED the fitness test today (2.4km run in 11 minutes) so all i have to do now is my final interview and hopefully will be doing my training in the summer

hot shit :D

(2.4km run in 11 minutes)

30 secs to spare?

Try to keep it above 10 minutes, else you'll be asked to join the Paras or the Regiment (RAF, not the one with the green boathouse).... or worse still, they'll make you a PTI!!!!!!

ive got a friend joining the Paras', i go to his place once a week and work out a bit, cross country runs through the woods and various other activities,

just need to hear back from the RAF about when my interview is :)

30 secs to spare?

Try to keep it above 10 minutes, else you'll be asked to join the Paras or the Regiment (RAF, not the one with the green boathouse).... or worse still, they'll make you a PTI!!!!!!

I ran 1.5m in 8 minutes flat at glencorse and ended up joining the para's (luckily that was my choice) , was the only one to get the grenade in the bucket as well if i remember correctly! :lol:

went into PHQ and you have to be 18 to be a delivery boy there. :(

so i can't deliver pizzas for a living...

Did get application forms from Burger King, Lidyls and Pets at Home though, maybe i will be able to afford my trip of ireland after all :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online