bike insurance

pav
This post is 5539 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm with Carole Nash and have been for quite a long time, I got a renewal for my 600 Bandit this week, around £300 Fully comp for me and my daughter, however I told them I am now a member of a certain motorcycle owners club and to quote again, bingo...£175 and an extra £25 for personal accident cover, I'm well happy with that

.............so.dont forget to mention any motorcycle clubs you are in and if those clubs have negotiated a discount! :D

As every one says,, shop around !! Swinton may be worth a check,, don`t bother with Bennetts if your bike has more than 3 mods done to it......

gr8 stuff . at least i got some companys to work with...

i keep ya posted

cheers fellas :)

Just renewed mine (feb), Swinton £43,

Mined you i haven't claimed in 37years,

I always call in or phone direct, and literally "haggle",

It is time consuming but it pay`s off,

YES, Tell them your club`s,

I have to have agreed value insurance, and carole nash does the deal for me but only after a get a cheaper quote from somewhere else.

Just say you want to stay with them but they need to make it happen. Puts the ball back in their court!