Originality

wildone
This post is 5517 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The same people who openly admired the changes / improvements which I made to BSA's efforts now all say "It's not original"

I here ask who cares ?

If I intended to sell the machine (after owning it for over 40years) I would realise more cash / asking price by reducing it back to it's boring original BUT while it's still mine I like it the way I have it.

RocksRocket.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Have you modified the machine into a state that you personally feel is great?

Then who else's business is it what you do with your own bike?

Unless you ask for an opinion, it doesn't really matter.

Your bike, do what ya want with it, fella!!!

since i dont know what it looked like originally i think it looks very original. i've got an original 1980 zed and since i dont know what that looked like when it rolled out the factory i'd say its definately original.

yes, i mean, it must be.

do i care? no i dont cos its mine. all mine and i'm keeping it.

the way your bike looks is definately original. and i bet the people who say its not dont have one like it. so how would they know?

your absolutely definately right.

who cares?

not i

nope

not a jot.

Have you modified the machine into a state that you personally feel is great?

Then who else's business is it what you do with your own bike?

Unless you ask for an opinion, it doesn't really matter.

Your bike, do what ya want with it, fella!!!

Thanks taskmaster you "put it better" than me !

Same thanks to drewpy -- the bacon slicer went years ago and the front stopper is a Taylor / Eddie Dow twin leading shoe effort.

When compared to modern muti piston three disc systems the rocket's brakes are still only slowing down gestures.

Thanks taskmaster you "put it better" than me !

Same thanks to drewpy -- the bacon slicer went years ago and the front stopper is a Taylor / Eddie Dow twin leading shoe effort.

When compared to modern muti piston three disc systems the rocket's brakes are still only slowing down gestures.

lots of engine braking then :lol:

you think them brakes are bad, wait 'till you try the brakes on my DT... scary at the best of times

this is why you wore platforms in the 70's, plenty to wear down when using additional braking!! :D

this is why you wore platforms in the 70's, plenty to wear down when using additional braking!! :D

I was too old in the 7o's to wear platforms drewpy.

If you couldn't stop the bike you just went round again.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online