what do you think of a R125 Streetfightered

666Devil666
This post is 5548 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i have crashed my YZF-R125 and i was thinkin it would be cheaper to streetfighter it... any one got any ideas on it???

Go for it if your really keen to streetfighter the bike.... nearly all streetfighters started life as a pre accident damaged motorcycles. so far i've built over 40 bikes for people and to be honest they all have a lot of character, style , you name it a streetfighter is very individual. If your interested / concerned by other peoples views when it comes to building one you will never do it......put your own twist on it give it your own style and chances are you'll be very happy with how it looks and rides and at the end of the day a unique motorcycle will draw far more of a reaction from people than a run of the mill production model that just looks the same as everyother one on the road.....Go for it i say !!!!!!!!!

my 2cents: go for it if that is what you want to do, but remember it will never be worth as much as a standard model (unless you do something sublime), you will need to declare the mods/paintwork to your insurance (the premium may rocket) and you are more likel to be pulled by the old bill.

Do it because you want to, not because its a cheapo alternative to repairing the damage (remember there are some good fairing repair companies around - lots of one-man-in-a-shed types).

good luck

Go for it if your really keen to streetfighter the bike.... nearly all streetfighters started life as a pre accident damaged motorcycles. so far i've built over 40 bikes for people and to be honest they all have a lot of character, style , you name it a streetfighter is very individual. If your interested / concerned by other peoples views when it comes to building one you will never do it......put your own twist on it give it your own style and chances are you'll be very happy with how it looks and rides and at the end of the day a unique motorcycle will draw far more of a reaction from people than a run of the mill production model that just looks the same as everyother one on the road.....Go for it i say !!!!!!!!!

yeah do you know where to get bargin parts? I could list some parts that i need to make it road legal, Also do you think i could mod parts from other bikes to fit mine?

Cheers for that mate! Cant wait for the first streetfightered R125... well i dont think no one else has done it yet lol...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online