Posting Pictures

Goff
This post is 3365 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

To add a picture to your post, firstly you need have a photo hosting account, for example PHOTOBUCKET

Once you have done that follow these easy steps:

1 - Upload the picture you would like to put in your post to your photobucket account

2 - Copy the IMG line of the picture you would like to appear in your post

3 - Paste it into your post

Once you submit your post the picture will appear within it.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 months later...
Guest MaD.VeZ

Do you have to have a certain number of posts before you can do that? I just joined and it tells me I can not post images. Thanks.

I don't think there is a post limit thingy, as my first post on here was a picture post.

There definatly isn't a minimum post requirement, i just re registered and it let me post a pic on my first post.

How are you trying to post these pics?

I find http://imageshack.us/ works the best for me.

Vez

Welcome to the forum btw.

you were trying to post an image from a website and I think that these are barred from all forums as it may break copyright laws or whatever.

try imageshack like Vez says or I use photobucket

• 1 year later...

any idea why when I post a pic, instead of just posting the single pic I choose, photobucket is allowing acces to all my photos as a slide show?

Thank you.

are you using the IMG tags or http tags?

IMG will post one picture only.

• 3 months later...

Dont have a problem posting pics in a thread, however when I try to upload to the garage, it times out and "ie cannot display this webpage"

• 2 months later...

yes richard just copy and paste the photobucket browser link into your topic

That's what I have been doing, copying the bottom link and pasting, but the vid just looks like a pic. When you clicky it takes you to photobucket. Is it one of the other links maybe? Thanks Paul.

Best to up load to You tube then copy and paste the Web site URL into the forum and it will play on here. Photobucket is only really good for well....photo's lol

• 4 months later...
Ok just tried to put link from PB in this post but still says "you are not allowed to use that image extension on the community"

I haven't been able to get it to work with the "Post" button either, but try using the "More Reply Options" button and then I think it's "Add Reply". That worked for me.

I think there is a glitch there, but ignore the warning and preview it and It'll accept it.

A pain I know

• 2 months later...

i click the image code it goes yellow amd sayes copied,how do i then put it into mt garage,it wont copy to it i rezized image to 600 x 400,thier is no right click copy and paste.

i click the image code it goes yellow amd sayes copied,how do i then put it into mt garage,it wont copy to it i rezized image to 600 x 400,thier is no right click copy and paste.

Hey pedguy, you dont need an image code or a remote host for your 'Garage' ...Just browse to a picture on your PC hard drive. I just tested it and uploaded one of mine...It's working fine

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online