Disturbing

Goff
This post is 5538 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well i see up too 8 other lads have claimed they could be the father now, seems like the local bike system is alive and well still

merv

Did you see her though? I mean ffs she looks like shrek!

But having said that young lads dont care what the local tramp looks like so long as they're getting their leg over

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

1 advert that I think may be subversive to our youth is that "bring on the trumpets" one, what does everyone else think ? :rolleyes:

1 advert that I think may be subversive to our youth is that "bring on the trumpets" one, what does everyone else think ? :rolleyes:

:question: I want what your taking!! :lol:

You're obsessed with the damned trumpets! :lol:

yer I am, anyway back to the topic,,when that wee mite grows up and is in high school, who's gonna pick her kids up from primary ? :unsure:

Did you see her though? I mean ffs she looks like shrek!

But having said that young lads dont care what the local tramp looks like so long as they're getting their leg over

Yes i did see it on the front page of the peice of waste called the sub in a truck stop near yeovil yesterday.

they ran a 5 page article on this non story

Merv

She could go Jermmy kyle for the dna.. Then she can say i dont wont you to see the babby just give me money lol :lol:

I hope that she at least gets smart and stops at 1 and hopefully does right by it.

(not like that breeder here in the US that just gave birth to a litter of 8 when she already had 6 others!)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online