Bike in MCN

Alex
This post is 7232 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I was riding RD's years before you were born Alan!  8) 

Been there, done that, got the broken nose!  :lol:

You may have 8 yrs. or so on me there Pete, but I'll be riding my RD as long as I got my legs under me! :wink: .......Mullet or NO Mullet! :twisted:

Hey, What do ya expect from just one of those pikey 2-stroke owners, eh? :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Shit...all the Greasy 2 strokers are ganging up on me now! :lol:

I had a 75 RD350B, the model with the silver/black check tank.

That bike really handled for it's time.

But as I said before, I'm not a big fan of 2 strokes....though I do have a soft spot for Kwak triples though.

Shit...all the Greasy 2 strokers are ganging up on me now!  :lol: 

I had a 75 RD350B, the model with the silver/black check tank.

That bike really handled for it's time.

But as I said before, I'm not a big fan of 2 strokes....though I do have a soft spot for Kwak triples though.

Who are you calling Greasy? :shock: ......You were the one who prefers the James Dean/Silkolene lifestyle! :lol:

I too have a soft spot for the old Kwak triples, Pete 8)

Can't wait to test the 85hp stroker triple for an Outboard on my boat :wink:

.....Oughta be a kick 8)

kwak triples are gorgeous 8) two strokes are great for a quick blast every now and then, tbh though i'll always make sure i have a 4 stroke now. the xj has converted me 8) :lol:

Too True there Alan.........XJ's will make a believer outta ya :wink: .....Awesome Reliability 8)

• Admin

hehehe he is taking the bait :lol:

DEAR FATTHER,

THANKS FOR THE  KIND GESTURE AND THE PICTURE OF THE BIKE,I WILL JOIN YOUR CHURCH WHOLEHEARTEDLY,BELOW IS MY FULL NAME FOR YOUR PERUSAL

MR PETER ALEXANDRA COMB

BUT THERE IS A LITTLE PROBLEM,I WILL BE GOING ON AN EXCURSION WITH MY CLASS TO WEST AFRICA TO A GAME RESERVE TO SEE WILD ANIMALS,THIS SHOULD BE IN ANY TIME FROM NOW,I  WANT YOU TO HASTEN THINGS UP BEFORE I GO.I WILL WANT TO KNOW HOW I WILL GET TO SIGN THE  INDUCTION AGREEMENT FORM AND ALL OTHER NECESSARY MEMBERSHIP PAPERS.PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE NEXT STEP FATHER,HOPING TO READ FROM YOU SOON.

BLESSINGS TO YOU FATHER .

PETER   

• Admin

This is what i sent back, i cant believe the shit they will do as they think they are gonna get a few grand from me :lol::lol::lol:

Dear brother Peter,

Bless you for your interest in our church, and below you will find the complete induction procedure. First of course you will need to know a little more about our ministry.

Our ministry was founded in 1774 by a wonderful lady by the name of Betsy Carrington (I have attached a photograph of her for your records). She spent many of her first preaching years in Kenya, spreading the holy gospel amongst the local people there.

She was the first person male or female to promote Christian texts and beliefs to the Masai warrior tribe. The most famous account is when as a test she had to remove the top part of her clothes and paint the top half of her body and breast with the red Masai warpaint as a gesture of faith and belief to them so that they would accept her and trust her. She was almost immediately accepted by them and was one of the most trusted westerners known at that time.

In her later years she returned to England and started her own ministry Holy Church of The Order of The Red Breast and was very active until her sad death in 1861.

As a qualification to enter the Holy Church of The Order of The Red Breast, all followers must go through the initiation procedure that Miss Carrington made so famous. Of course in these modern times, female members do not have to paint their breast. They only need to make the symbol on their stomachs. However, all males must still show commitment to the church by having the symbol of the church marked on their breasts.

My brother, this is what you will need to do in order to complete the church induction ceremony:

You must remove your shirt and then paint/draw in red, the symbols of our church. So that you know exactly how the symbol must look, I have attached a photograph of four of our young inductees going through the procedure. Please use this picture to enable you to make the same marking on yourself. I have also attached a small picture showing the design in more detail.

Next you will need to have a HIGH QUALITY photograph taken and sent it to us my email attachment.

Once your photograph has been received we will then forward you the induction certificate. All this requires is your name and signature. Once you have signed and dated it, please send it back to me by email attachment.

After that you will then be a full member of our beloved ministry and as well as being able to do business with you we can also offer financial help to you in the future if you ever need it. Our church is committed to helping any members in whatever way is possible. If you ever need money for charitable purposes, then you just need to contact us and quote your member number and we can arrange payments to you within 24 hours.

I look forward to welcoming you into our membership my brother.

Iver