Next time you go to pull a wheelie, think.....

awh18awh
This post is 5537 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

lol i pull wheelies all the time

seen this video ages ago tho, it happens..

A little over-edited - took away from the video I think. At least it had an upbeat soundtrack :blink:

How's his form, pulling a stoppie with his mate right behind him. Came across as a bit of a clown in the first place - there is a time and a place for stunting!

...I wonder if his insurance company would have covered him? If so, they'd probably ask for their money back if/when they saw the vid on youtube.

A little over-edited - took away from the video I think. At least it had an upbeat soundtrack :blink:

How's his form, pulling a stoppie with his mate right behind him. Came across as a bit of a clown in the first place - there is a time and a place for stunting!

...I wonder if his insurance company would have covered him? If so, they'd probably ask for their money back if/when they saw the vid on youtube.

I seen this on the tv. they are to frineds that ried close to each other because the guy doing the stun is deaf so they can sing to each other the rieder made a full recovery..

I seen this on the tv. they are to frineds that ried close to each other because the guy doing the stun is deaf so they can sing to each other the rieder made a full recovery..

Well if he's deaf how does he hear his mate sing???

That sure is interesting. I wonder if they use one or two handed signing? Wow.

Glad he was okay, too. Wonder if he changed where he stunts now..

That sure is interesting. I wonder if they use one or two handed signing? Wow.

Glad he was okay, too. Wonder if he changed where he stunts now..

Sure looked a sore one ,shame the bike got it .My last wheelie was in my early 20s ,scored a purfect 10,10,10 ,ok according to the cops in court I did lmao .It was that good they even let me give them money for watching and in return they gave me points .Lovely bunch of assholes in the Northern constabulary ,eat donuts and catch bikers ,what a life they lead wankers.

• 2 weeks later...

Well if he's deaf how does he hear his mate sing???

I dont spell to well :unsure: singe hope iv spelt it right lol ( you know talck with hands ) :D

Sorry realised what u meant after i posted - didnt mean for it to sound cocky!! ;)

No probs mate i thought you wer just having a bit off banter :lol: