Big Bro

gaz
This post is 7234 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just wonderin . Does anyone else dislike Big Brother on the telly, or is it just me?. The wife an daughter had it on last night an it was the biggest load 'o' bollocks I've ever seen.I'd rather eat cat shit wi knittin needles than watch that drivel again. :td

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

I hardly watch any tele to be honest as its all shite, i must admit i am sort of sad coz i dont mind watching documentries :shock:

cant watch that BB piss...it's so fucking fake it makes me sick. fucking faggots and dykes why cant they just fuck off to the little corners that they sprung from and die of aids.

you tell it like it is mate :twisted:  :wink:  :lol:

i do try :shock:

So I take it from that response that i'm not alone in thinking it's shite?And by the way Alex you aint sad at all ,the documentry channels are the only stuff worth seeing on tele.

Football and MotoGP is the only thing worth see on TV nowadays. Big Brother is sh!te man........it full or wierd B&5t&rds in it.

By the way, did any one see Rossi's win yesterday at the Italia MotoGP? Great stuff it was! 8)