More Ink

Goff
This post is 5520 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cool.

What's that on the arm? Sanskit, malayasian, or something?

Its Thai

Says "Live to Ride, Ride to Live"

I used to visit the islands of Thailand a lot and i adore them, and i love my motorcyles hence my tattoo

Oh - and if i'd had it done in English it woulda been REALLY naff :lol:

ok since you showed me yours.. i'll show you mine.. oh missus :blink:

tats3.jpg

thats my first one from 1989,

tats.jpg

thats from when my big girl robyn was born in 1990,

tat13.jpg

that was done the same day left forearm,

Photo0008.jpg

that was done when adam was born he's 8 now and i was still married, <_<

tats9.jpg

that was the latest done last year but still not finished and its quite hard to see it but its a skull head wi dice an aces an stuff,

tats5.jpg

my right forearms a coverup job, loads of screaming skulls you cant really make it out but its better than it was it used to look like an igauna climbing up my arm but it was meant to be a panther but i was steaming drunk and the guy doing it was an arsehole out his face on jellys, nice eh? :angry:

so there you go. thats it so far but watch this space :D

ian.

TRUE to the cause here ;) ........

Tatoo.jpg

Essentially, this is my wedding ring.....cuz I HATE wearing jewelry on my hands! <_<

Designed it myself in about 15 mins.......then had some big No-Neck Rhino of a Biker ink it up for me. :D

I wanna get another one sometime......maybe something like Jesse James has.......a motorcycle chain wrapped around my arm a few times. B)

as above show me yours show you mine...

413684862_l.jpg

its now all coloured in.. then this lovely man graces my chest..

l_c0af8c4acfd17a977c21b025ed9c18cb.jpg

the second is a character from warcraft im having one of the horde on my other chest , one size to show my inner strench and the other for my more sinister side.. the one on my back is an eye and the lettering down my arms is cyrillic..