Confession

The Beginner
This post is 5563 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As some of you will know, I've been shopping around for a 125, placing the Dragstar as my main priority. However, I found a 58 reg honda shadow and told my dad and we've got a pleasing deal and I'm picking it up on Saturday ^^ lol.

This means I'll have had (and at one point will have) Two bikes which are not Yamahas and have never actually owned a Yamaha. I hope this isnt grounds to kick me out of the club lol I really like it here, i'm just missing that important aspect: Owning a Yamaha.

Please don't hate me ^^

Ed.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I want a dragstar :P It was just dead hard to find what I wanted without having to ride it 150 miles after getting it. Might sound like fun on a 750 but on a 125 it sounds a bit painful ^^. I promise I'll get a Yamaha eventually ^^

I want a dragstar :P It was just dead hard to find what I wanted without having to ride it 150 miles after getting it. Might sound like fun on a 750 but on a 125 it sounds a bit painful ^^. I promise I'll get a Yamaha eventually ^^

Dont be so soft, I've done 125 miles os a bloody pushbike in a day!!

"Tish Tish" 150m to far?, You should just be getting warmed up by then, LOL,

Don`t worry about makes, i`ve had HONDA`s for 35years (still do),

This is still a very helpful site, and i enjoy the "crack",

Dont worrymaye honda make cheapo reliable transpport i have 2 cos they came in alot cheaper than the yam i wanted

now just need to selll em to get the yam

merv

lol - too far on a 125!! :lol:

I used to regulary do around 1000 miles in a weekend on my Aprilia RS 125 - its a sports bike and far more uncomfy than a dragstar! lol

Glad you got sorted though - the Shadow is a nice bike - almost got one myself before i found Elvira - incidentally, im going to take a look and a test ride on the new Dragstar 950 on Saturday morning so she may be up for sale if i like it :D