Howdy

Tym
This post is 7238 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A cyber friend recomended this website, very nice place : )

I live in Connecticut, butt, i want to move....

i ride a KLR...650 a-model, because yamaha wont import a 660 enduro into the States...

Sorry, just venting, I feel better now...

Tym?

Me.JPG

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hiya Tym....glad you made it!

Tym's a good friend of mine....loves Yams...and hates Suzukis and Power Rangers! :lol: He's the US equivalent of me then! :lol:

Tym's claim to fame is that he is the originator of the legendary catchphrase "There's no excuse for Suzuki ownership" :lol:

• Admin

Hi Tym, well i think that you will find us lot ok to get on with as all the freaks are now banned :lol:

Hey Tym....the guys are looking to liven the place up!

I'm sure a Julian invite would do that! :lol:

For all you guys who've never encountered the legendary Julian Solos, I can't even begin to describe him. But he does have this uncanny knack of upsetting people with his various motorcycle conspiracy theories, and people do come from everywhere to abuse him. And Julian absolutely thrives on the abuse. :lol:

Thanks fir the warm welcome....

if ya like, i could tell Julian about this place, up to you guys though, kinda like wantin herpes :shock:

Welcome Tym. You will find this is a good site, plenty o crack an advice, Though a lot of uz is slightly barmy.Any how I'm off to see if I can find the plot, enjoy and once again welcome :tu

Oi, i aint a Yankee, i was born in South Carolina, and we never admitted defeat in the big one! :D

Sooo..i'm a South a Merican!

With Irish citiZenship!

Hello fello EU brothers and sisterz!!!

And I want dual headerz on my thumper!!!!! :lol:

hi and welcome tym, good to have another aboard 8) so you're the u.s equivalent of pete then eh? are there many sheep where you live? :lol: :wink:

• Admin

I hope that you dont fall off you bike too :shock:

• Admin

Offroad i fell off my CR250 everytime i got on the goddamn thing :lol:

:hi to the Forum Tym

Always good to see another Bleedin' around here :wink: :lol:

I've got a brother who lives in Madison CT.......Where abouts are you?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online