Am i annoyed or what!

Alex
This post is 7236 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Well i am completly pi$$ed off i just remembered :evil:

Today i realised that one of my ba$tard little brothers have scratched my rear panel on my bike getting his stupid bike out the garage! :evil: Their poxy bikes shouldnt even be in there! We have a 20x30ft shed they can keep there bloody bikes in :evil:

What makes it worse is the fact that the rear panels were only just resprayed a few weeks ago, and it needs to be redone now as it has gone through to the plastic :evil: :evil: :evil:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Yeah :lol:

He has a habit of this, a few years back i had a 1990 rs turbo. It was absolutly mint and cost me £6k. After about a year of owning it my little brother who was about 5 at the time decided to draw around my car with a stone. Hence every single panel had to be resprayed :shock: And of course this completly wrecked the resale of my car and i ended up losing quite a few thousand because of that.

Ive decided to wait until he gets his first car and is all excited then im going to stick a brick through the window :twisted:

Little sods , they don't care you know. Not like wen I was a lad,we ad respect we did,an up before it got dark to go to work at the mill, an only a handfull of cold gravel for breakfast blahh blahh blahh :lol:

After i painted my boats hull white my neices and nephews thought it would be a great place to use a red marker :evil:

They stay far away from my chit now :D

• Admin

NIce to know its not just me that gets the shit :roll:

• Admin

Too right mate, cant wait till i get my own place :cry:

now now, lets not be too rash here....

Yea right!!, wait till one of little/big fuckers do something to your stuff, and see what you say them!.

Hey, the next time we see one of their lowered tin shite heaps, put a fuckin nail down it and see how they bastards like it!!!!!, fuckin arseholes the lot of them :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: , I wont start on this I'll stop now before I get carried away.

:shock: Jesus!! sorry !!

im a little fucker on occasion but i dont go around fucking up bikes, and i dont let little shietes go around my garage without my on-looking,

shit if they knocked over my bike i would bitch slap them to scotland and back.

:shock: Jesus!! sorry !!, shit if they knocked over my bike i would bitch slap them to scotland and back.

Good on ya dude!, and dont stop till youv'e had enough, teach the bastards a lesson!, hey I'll meet you when you get there and give them a slap (and a few kicks for good mesure) from the rest of us.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online