DT175 mx CDI

taffny
This post is 3098 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I´m new in here

Good afternoon

my bike, yamaha dt 125 ac don´t start

I want to ask with the schemme how cam i get sinal in the spark plug

The orange wire coming from the cdi to coil can i measure the resistance in ohms?

Yamaha DT 125 AC.pdf

Edited by helcrucho

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

which is the black wire that makes return to battery, it is black neer the brown or black near orange?

Thanks for this.

The kill switch was connected but I have disconnected that. I have cleaned up all of the connections to the CDI (the CDI was not connected when I got it) and earths that I need and with a new plug and it sounds like I have a spark. There is no 2 stroke oil in it or fuel pipe so I will need to get these. I may have to wait until it gets dark and then kick it over with the plug out but earthed to see if I am right about the spark. Thanks for the information so far.

I sent my other half and her kids off to the pictures so I can get some time with the bike. I only brought it yesterday and love it. Non starter and rough as old boots or not.

Cheers but I am sure that I will be asking more questions in the future.

Bad wiring pictures below

wire4.jpg

wire5.jpg

wire6.jpg

Yamaha DT 125 AC.pdf

Edited by helcrucho

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online