New bike

Goff
This post is 5544 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:lol:

Yeahino but i cant find a Yammy i like - the R6 rides like a bag of spanners (and ive ridden a few before anyone jumos on me) and the older classics are like rocking horse shit!

I too, love 400's......miss my RD somethin fierce! :wub:

The FZR400 has always been near the top of my wish list. ;) .......like riding a pavement scalpal :thumb:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well miss goff as you know i have been on the look out for a new bike myself, having viewed a lot of bikes and put in offers for a few i have found one at last, collected it today from aberystwyth those welsh mountain roads are a test for any bike , well it is a 1987 fz600 with 26k on the clock and i did not pay a lot for it as you know my budget was £700 and the £300 i had left less expenses will help me pay for any bits the bike needs but to be truthful it doesent look like it needs much just some tlc and the oldtimer mint up

5d7e_1.jpg

6a98_1.jpg

515d_1.jpg

well there she is roll on summer

• 2 weeks later...