eXcel .. London Bike Show

This post is 5548 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've been before and TBH, no amount of special offers will make me want to go again.

• 3 weeks later...

I went for the first time to MCN London show 2009 and i can understand why you would not want to go again.

If you want to go to a good bike show its got to be the NEC motorcycle show in Birmingham.

Untill MCN drastically improve their shows it can be a waste of money going to the MCn London show.

Totally agree - we travelled from Brum to go to this and it was a complete diappointment. By the looks of the entirely empty hall which housed only the ticket booths, MCN didn't get the exhibitors it was hoping for. Suzuki weren't even there for goodness sake (not that that bothered me, buy hubby wanted another gander at the V-strom).

Having been to the NEC one, this one was such a let down and it's just a shame that we wasted a day and our pennies travelling there.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online