Help / Advice

DaddyKool
This post is 5553 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi All,

I have an old hardly used Yamaha Chappy, 80cc with about 90 miles on the clock from new sat in the garage all of its life very clean, needs bit of a tiddy as just been sat in shed.

I have no idea of a value can anyone advise??

Thanks

Year? model? where are you from?

Chappy 80 cc

year ? about 1980

UK

I have been told from £300 to £2,000??

if the paint, chrome, gastank and all that are all in good shape and the bike is mechanically sound i would bet that it would be more towards the £800 to 1200 range. Also I dont know about out where you are, but in the states its generally easier to get more money when the weather is nicer so seeing how its winter here bikes are going for less (at least what ive seen on cl).

if the paint, chrome, gastank and all that are all in good shape and the bike is mechanically sound i would bet that it would be more towards the £800 to 1200 range. Also I dont know about out where you are, but in the states its generally easier to get more money when the weather is nicer so seeing how its winter here bikes are going for less (at least what ive seen on cl).

I thought 2k was a lot, but she is in good nick, paint is good but some of the crome needs attention, as you say the weather here is not as good as in the states, with 90 miles on the clock and 1 owner from new I think I would like it to be closer to the £1200 mark.

I will get some pics up I am away at the mo so it may be a few weeks.

Thanks for the help, any body intrested prior to the ad going in pm me

Rgs

DK

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online