(Enticer) Cruiser Engine crash bars

MIG
This post is 5499 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys,

I've seen some pics of the Yamaha 'Enticer' 125cc with engine crash bars on the net, it not only protects the engine when newbies like me drop them, but makes the bike look a lot meaner :-) !!! YEAAAH !!!

I've been doing a bit more research on the bike, as i recently purchased one second hand.

Now this model turns out to have been made mainly for the Indian market and is not readily available in UK. The bike recieved great reviews in its hey day 2002 to 2005, hence why i snapped it up when i saw it.

I have tried to find some spares and extras but can't find much info about them without going to India.

Now I was wondering if anyone out there knows if they ever manufactured Engine Crash bars for this model (like a proper cruiser suchas as the lovely new midnight Star !! ) and where i could get some ??

Alternatively does anyone know what other Yamaha model crash bars would fit the Enticer ??

Would be greatful for any feedback, can anyone help ???

cheers

MIG

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey guys,

A quick update on the crash bars for the Enticer.

I haven't found any and to be honest with you, after riding it for a few weeks you don't really need them.

There is plenty of protection with the floor boards and handle bars should you be unfortunate to drop of come off your bike.

Secondly it still looks cool without them.

• 1 month later...

I have a Yamaha Enticer. It's currently pouring out all the oil from the black tube below the body once I get it running. I've had it running okay for a while but now don't want to risk it incase the engine ceases up. I haven't seen any manuals on ebay or elsewhere, any idea anybody how I may get one?

I have a Yamaha Enticer. It's currently pouring out all the oil from the black tube below the body once I get it running.

Hey Baresi,

sounds like you have to much Oil in your engine. That pipe is an oil over flow pipe to get rid of excess oil in the engine so it doesn't damage it.

Have you checked you Oil window level ???

Oil should be just over the middle about 2/3

This should fix your problem, if it persists take it to a garage if you can't resolve the problem.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online