Fleece

It's In the blood
This post is 5557 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys and girls .Anyone know where I can buy a Yamaha 2008 polar fleece jacket in blue/white in a XXXXL size .Tried a few dealers and there out of stock .Just of the phone to one dealer and they reckon that there now discontinued :angry: .The wife wants to buy me one :D as It'll match my lovely R6 when the weather improves .

All the best for 2009

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My mate works for Yamaha testing bikes, but he is in spain atm for the winter. Ill drop him an email see if he can get hold of any cos he gets loads of freebies, long shot but you never know.

Ye asked Yamaha directly?

Ye asked Yamaha directly?

Have you turned Scottish overnight?

Only most of your posts lately have a distinct Scots accent...................... :lol:

Only most of your posts lately have a distinct Scots accent...................... :lol:

Hi all ,Yes I've asked Yam uk and no luck, but thanks anyway ,As for me ,I'm very Scottish ,I live hmmm 4 miles from Nessie with lovely roads for a bike in summer .

Any other ideas folks .

Paul, have you tried these guys...

Call us on 01482 35-55-35 ext 2 and ask to speak to Tim

Our Address is:

5-WAYS Motorcycle Centre, Walton House, Walton Street, Hull, East Yorkshire HU3 6JB

They are advertising on Ebay, no 4X's (48 inch chest) on Ebay but they may have one.

Worth a try.

Hee hee!!!!!!!!

According to the Nation-State of Britain, I am Scottish.... But only because they think being born there makes me so.

I have some kind of distant tie to the MacDougal and MacLeod clans, but that's about it.

I lived all my life (bar a four-day bike tour) in England, being raised English and so on. My father's and most of my mother's family are English through and through.

I only claim Scots heritage when it get's me free drinks :lol:

Nah, as for the accent - I just happened to be thinking that way at the time.

I'm surrounded by very different and strong accents most of the time, so I latch on to the ones that sound nice.

Hee hee!!!!!!!!

According to the Nation-State of Britain, I am Scottish.... But only because they think being born there makes me so.

I have some kind of distant tie to the MacDougal and MacLeod clans, but that's about it.

I lived all my life (bar a four-day bike tour) in England, being raised English and so on. My father's and most of my mother's family are English through and through.

I only claim Scots heritage when it get's me free drinks :lol:

Nah, as for the accent - I just happened to be thinking that way at the time.

I'm surrounded by very different and strong accents most of the time, so I latch on to the ones that sound nice.

Mines proppa nice yer knows. It even sounds nice when i tell you to fuck off :lol:

I like the scouse accent der like, and the oirish one is blerdy luverly :D

Scouses vary, I find. Some are great, some are grating. Prefer Geordie overall, I think.

Norfolk, West Country, Cornish, Somerset and all the 'countrified' ones are cultural musts, along with a well-spoken Londoner (think Ray Winstone)!!

Most Scots are just brilliant as are most Irish - Daragh O'Malley has all the best lines in Sharpe!!.

One I find particularly fascinating are the South African dialectic variations, from Durban and Maritsburg, through Jo-burg to a deep Pretorian and then the very groovy Cape!!

Welsh, spoken properly, is quite dreamy..... and yes, I do happily watch Torchwood with the wife just because of Gwen!! Jack is entertaining, but I do like a bit of Gwen ;)

Still no idea where to get a fleece, though :lol:

I just got a really nice R6 jacket, black n red from K2 motorcycles, Sunny Stokes Yamaha dealer, they started doing bits n bobs of clothing too as well as bikes....could be worth a email to them?? Just a thought.... :unsure:

Hi Batifan

I ordered a different fleece ,shame on them Yam agents for not stocking one for meeeee lol.

Yamaha UK phoned me today and the fleece that I originally wanted is on back order and there expecting them at the end of Feb .Oh well will her indoors let me have two :lol: .

Again thanks for all your replies

Hi Ruth and the others .

I'm not long in and this morning I went and ordered this

http://www.yamaha-motor-europe.com/accesso...Fleece%20Jacket

Not as nice as the one I wanted but hey ,it's cold this far north :D

Thanks for all your replies and help .

Soon to be warm again lol .

Glad you managed to get something .

Looked at the site above, love the R6 sweater :) but cant see any prices :unsure: where do you actually place an order ?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online