FZR600R Foxeye parts.

Alex.

Hi Guys,

I bought a 1994 FZR600R Foxeye for the engine and electrics and have most of the parts left over. The fairing is scrap although the seat unit and pillion cover are useable. The front discs and sprocket carrier have gone.

If anyone needs any parts, however small, drop me a line and I'll see if it still in the box of bits!

IMGP3285.jpg

It's the bike on the right.

Alex.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I bought a 1994 FZR600R Foxeye for the engine and electrics and have most of the parts left over. The fairing is scrap although the seat unit and pillion cover are useable. The front discs and sprocket carrier have gone.

If anyone needs any parts, however small, drop me a line and I'll see if it still in the box of bits!

IMGP3285.jpg

It's the bike on the right.

Alex.

hi mate , just wondering if the front mudguard was still in decent condition , if so how much would you want for it. also whats the head fairing like , could you email me at [email protected]

Hi,

The front mudguard and top fairing were scrap. The top fairing was in three parts and the mudguard has massive chunks taken out of the side!

The only plastics that are worth saving are the seat unit panels and the rear seat cover, although the cover is quite scratched.

Alex.

whats exhaust like how much for seat hump

The seat hump is spoken for and the exhaust can/link pipe are too damaged by the crash.

The standard headers are in perfect nick though.

Alex.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance you've got the wiring loom - I'm after the section that goes to the cdi. (i fitted a later motor in an older frame and having trouble getting the cdi plumbed in)

The plugs are totally different and as such can't match the colours up!

Any chance you could take a quick picture of yours so I can see if it's the right type?

Thanks! Tom.

Any chance you've got the wiring loom - I'm after the section that goes to the cdi.

Hi Tom,

The whole wiring loom (and engine) are in my 3TJ, so not for sale unfortunately.

Alex.

Id be happy to take the swingarm off your hands if it will fit my FZR400 1wg and the price is good.

Let me know asap as would come in handy for my FZR project

Your project look like an interesting one! The 600 engine swap is a good idea, lots more poke from only a little extra weight.

I don't know if the swingarm from a Foxeye will fit in the 1WG, it might do with some machining and fabricating. I can take some measurements if you like, just to see the viability.

Alex.

Your project look like an interesting one! The 600 engine swap is a good idea, lots more poke from only a little extra weight.

I don't know if the swingarm from a Foxeye will fit in the 1WG, it might do with some machining and fabricating. I can take some measurements if you like, just to see the viability.

Alex.

That would be awesome, however, if i do need to chop n bash and swear, then i may as well do the R6 swingarm swap dont u think.

Regards

Rory

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Ive got a fox eye import and would be interested in the headlights if they are still available. Are they UK lights and how much would you be looking for them?

cheers m8

I think that the lights (UK spec) have some damage, I'll have a look and see how bad.

Alex.

So what's the 400 like with your new 6 engine in? Or is it still a work in progress

She's still a work in progress and always will be! :rolleyes: But she goes like a Foxeye on steroids and handles like a 400!! Exactly what I was after, the power of a 6 with handling that the 6 could never even aspire to...

Alex.

Nice one. I keep getting tempted to build one of these myself, but know I'll lose all enthusiasm in a short space of time, plus I'm far too much of a lard arse to ride something the size of an FZR4. I would love to build one for track use though

I think that the lights (UK spec) have some damage, I'll have a look and see how bad.

Alex.

Cheers m8, Ive bought 3 sets of lights and they are all european. Im getting a little warey of buying another set as I am sure you can imagine. In terms of damage if you can send a pic that would really help me.

Cheers m8, Ive bought 3 sets of lights and they are all european. Im getting a little warey of buying another set as I am sure you can imagine. In terms of damage if you can send a pic that would really help me.

Hi Robert,

If you already have at least one set of european lights, you could make a good set with mine.

The plastic mounting bracket is quite busted up, there is quite a big crack in the plastic and one of the lugs has been broken off. The glass of the headlights and the rest of that unit is in good condition without damage.

Let me know if you are still interested and I'll take some pics.

Alex.