Fuel Sender Broken

lison766
This post is 5598 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everyone,

Anyone know where i can get a fuel sender from for an 1978 XS1100. It appears there is no earth coming from the unit. However would this repair if i take it out?

Many Thanks

Mike

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Everyone,

Anyone know where i can get a fuel sender from for an 1978 XS1100. It appears there is no earth coming from the unit. However would this repair if i take it out?

Many Thanks

Mike

Well, I expect that I'll have an extra soon as I have a tank coming that has the sender (assuming it works) to replace my existing tank which has a leak (PO appears to have poked a hole just behind the right side petcock).

Well, I expect that I'll have an extra soon as I have a tank coming that has the sender (assuming it works) to replace my existing tank which has a leak (PO appears to have poked a hole just behind the right side petcock).

Hi,

Would you be willing to send me the unit for a reasonable sum if it works? I'm sure we could come to some arrangements.

Many Thanks

Hi,

Would you be willing to send me the unit for a reasonable sum if it works? I'm sure we could come to some arrangements.

Many Thanks

I think we could work something out. Us XS11 owners need to stick together. I'll let you know as soon as I get the new tank and get it installed.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online