Past my theory test today

Cymraeg_Atodeg
This post is 5602 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yeppers! I passed today. I am really happy, as I was so nervous about failing the theory test after being a car driver for 6 years.

Anyone know a good test centre in South Wales?

Cheers

P.S. I have noticed I cant spell in the title, it was supposed to be 'Passed my theory test.' Oops...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Congrats. I'm hoping to do mine shortly aswell! Good luck for the next part!

Good luck with your Stevie, I found with the HP test the trick was to click a few times for the hazards as you reactions might be faster then the test scorer, lol

Well done.

My only advice on only just passing my test is to try and relax as much as possible.

No matter how you think you're doing on the practical test never think that one mistake will be a fail (unless you mow down and old granny).

My main problem was trying to get the U-turn right. Could never just get the turning correct.

Well done.

My only advice on only just passing my test is to try and relax as much as possible.

No matter how you think you're doing on the practical test never think that one mistake will be a fail (unless you mow down and old granny).

My main problem was trying to get the U-turn right. Could never just get the turning correct.

I feel that I will be OK when I am actually on the bike, but, my biggest challenge was doing the theory test as I had not done one in a very long time and they had added a new part, but, as I have passed that I dont think the practical test will be as tough. :lol:

I feel that I will be OK when I am actually on the bike, but, my biggest challenge was doing the theory test as I had not done one in a very long time and they had added a new part, but, as I have passed that I dont think the practical test will be as tough. :lol:

Llongyfarchiadau ar basho'r prawf ysgrifenedig. Paid a meddwl bod y prawf yn hawdd..... mae'r examination yn gallu bod cyn galetach ar theory. Digon o bractis a lifesavers a ti'n saff o basho. Pob lwc

dhtri

Llongyfarchiadau ar basho'r prawf ysgrifenedig. Paid a meddwl bod y prawf yn hawdd..... mae'r examination yn gallu bod cyn galetach ar theory. Digon o bractis a lifesavers a ti'n saff o basho. Pob lwc

dhtri

Fi dont dybied 'r practical test ewyllysia bod 'n esmwyth , namyn , yn cysidro fel 'n anawdd 'r damcaniaeth test ydy hyn ddiwrnodau Balfala Bydda hychwaneg 'n ail at basio 'r practical 'na Buais 'r damcaniaeth.

Lloniannau DHtri

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online