Ebay rip off merchants!!

Airhead
This post is 4871 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

flea bay is a joke now days, it doesnt matter if your buying or selling on there you still get ya pants pulled down, ya cant get a bargain off there any more , even when selling ya get charged a insertion fee then ya pants come down a bit then a final valuation fee than ya pants get pulled down some more then paypal takes there cut then ya pants are below ya knees by now, then to swap funds into your bank account from paypal account :angry: its another fee , you end up walking round like a penguin with ya pants round ya ankles in the end.

Oh Man, that IS pants!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gary1639

Hi, NO its right, trust me you dont want to know what i paid for it & 1 went just over 3 weeks ago for £132.00 dont know if you saw that and it never had the original wrapper or yamaha tag with part numder.

Think its getting to him lol.

i do, I do, I do want to know what he paid for it, but i'm sure if i asked him, he'd be a bit reluctant to tell me :P

And besides, if some daft t**t is prepared to pay £132, thats their lookout, but this one is buy it now. not open to bids, thats the point!

Well I Know Now, Its Something I was Watching Way Back...GOTCHA :lol::lol::lol::finger::ct: THE GUYS BOUGHT IT PURELY BECAUSE HE SAW ONE SUPPOSEDLY SELL FOR £132 SO THINKS HE CAN CASH IN

EbayRipOff.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Offer him £20, you never know, when it's sat on the shelf for a while he might be tempted - then say it's only worth £10 to you now........

Trouble with eBay is there's loads of Ejits out there who'll pay the money without a second thought

Has anyone seen his bondage chair on other items??!! :blink: I presume he ties up his victims - then empties their wallets... :o

Dear gary1639

£125???? Are you sure thats right mate?????

And when he comes back with a yes, and because i now know hes trying to RIP OFF BIKERS YOU FUCKING TW@T - the goth will be unleashed......muwwaahhhaaaahhaaaaa

Dear gary1639

£125???? Are you sure thats right mate?????

And when he comes back with a yes, and because i now know hes trying to RIP OFF BIKERS YOU FUCKING TW@T - the goth will be unleashed......muwwaahhhaaaahhaaaaa

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL

What a noob gary is. I might send him a link to this topic.

What a noob gary is. I might send him a link to this topic.

And that will achieve what?

Only serves to show him that trying to take the piss outta bikers REALLY pisses us off.

No ones gonna buy it at that price anywhoooo.

Very nice reply from our evilbay mate "gary"

Hi, Yes Thats what my m8 wanted for it but i said he will not get that if you want to make an offer i will let him know as i have so many emails about it its driving me mad,

Regards Gary

In which my reply was - and i thought it was very diplomatic.....

Thats because its only gonna fetch about 40 quid. I'd suggest you tell your "mate" to take a look at the one you bought back in November for for the princely sum of £45 - that should put him straight - bikers might have a rough rep - but we aint stupid.........

Its one of my pet hates when folk try and take the fuckin piss - it happened to me last year, and its one i wont forget - not mentioning any fuckin names......

TWISTED SPANNER, MATLOCK BATH <_<

Why waste your time on the idiot?

No need to lower yourselves. Think of all that time you have wasted when you could have been out on the bike, or you could have missed the parts bargain of the century.

No need to lower yourselves. Think of all that time you have wasted when you could have been out on the bike, or you could have missed the parts bargain of the century.

Firstly, I havent wasted any time - thanks for the concern though

Secondly - I could have been out on my bike? Its fuckin icy as hell here and i dont have a death wish thanks very much

Thirdly - i dont need any parts

So in conclusion it will have taken you longer to read, look at the listing, and then come back and reply to this thread than it has for us to have a bit of fun with someone who clearly thinks that its OK to try and flog us overpriced bike parts - and thats just what it is - a bit of fun.

As for lowering ourselves - i like it down here..... :P

How is this lowering ourselves, if the conclusion of this is that grasping Gary finds out that bikers dont like being blatantly ripped off the good...that'll do nicely thanks. i would just like it if someone gan get him to say (lie) about how much he paid. He thinks he saw one sold for £130 and that why he paid £45 for this to sell on at £125. I think hes been scammed and witnessed not a real sale, then paid £45 which is also over the odds...the guys a muppet and deserves all he gets

Firstly, I havent wasted any time - thanks for the concern though

Secondly - I could have been out on my bike? Its fuckin icy as hell here and i dont have a death wish thanks very much

Thirdly - i dont need any parts

So in conclusion it will have taken you longer to read, look at the listing, and then come back and reply to this thread than it has for us to have a bit of fun with someone who clearly thinks that its OK to try and flog us overpriced bike parts - and thats just what it is - a bit of fun.

As for lowering ourselves - i like it down here..... :P

hahahaha meeeeooooowww

i totally agree about greedy gits trying to exploit bikers with extortionate prices.

recently spotted voltage regulator (used, not tested, no returns) for my FZR priced buy it now @ £80 plus £10 postage!

I bought some other bits recently & seller thru one in for free!

the other thing that infuriates me is dumbass ebayers who don't leave feedback after a transaction is completed.

may sound like a stupid rant - but how are you meant to build up a rep if morons dont have the manners to acknowledge that you're not a con artist!!! :angry:

• 1 month later...

i totally agree about greedy gits trying to exploit bikers with extortionate prices.

recently spotted voltage regulator (used, not tested, no returns) for my FZR priced buy it now @ £80 plus £10 postage!

I bought some other bits recently & seller thru one in for free!

the other thing that infuriates me is dumbass ebayers who don't leave feedback after a transaction is completed.

may sound like a stupid rant - but how are you meant to build up a rep if morons dont have the manners to acknowledge that you're not a con artist!!! :angry:

OH DONT GET ME STARTED!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I tried to sell a PS3 the other week and it sold for nearly £300 quid, the bloke emailed me and said "i cant afford it at the min, give me a week". So i did - 1 month later still nothing!!

I thought forget it he aint paying, tried to leave negative feedback and now it turns out that YOU CANT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ANYMORE!!! I mean REALLY WTF!!! Whats the point in having feedback then???

Sorry abit :offtopic: but it wound me up and it just all come flooding back!!

GOFF - Did the bloke reply after you said he'd bought it in november for £45????

GOFF - Did the bloke reply after you said he'd bought it in november for £45????

Lol yes, yes he did. He said that he had told his mate he was asking too much but his "mte" said he wanted to sell it at that price!!

Just been to see if its still in me messages but is not

Very nice reply from our evilbay mate "gary"

Hi, Yes Thats what my m8 wanted for it but i said he will not get that if you want to make an offer i will let him know as i have so many emails about it its driving me mad,

Regards Gary

In which my reply was - and i thought it was very diplomatic.....

Thats because its only gonna fetch about 40 quid. I'd suggest you tell your "mate" to take a look at the one you bought back in November for for the princely sum of £45 - that should put him straight - bikers might have a rough rep - but we aint stupid.........

Nice one Goff, I missed your post a month age, The item in question is still for sale, round and round and round it goes, by the way I cant bid on it...ive been blocked :o Such a shame that ...I really wanted that master piece of motorcycling history (complete with original wrapper......and a label with the part number on it :love-struct::cry2: )

Nice one Goff, I missed your post a month age, The item in question is still for sale, round and round and round it goes, by the way I cant bid on it...ive been blocked :o Such a shame that ...I really wanted that master piece of motorcycling history (complete with original wrapper......and a label with the part number on it :love-struct::cry2: )

lol.gif

i offered him a fiver but sadly he declined :lol:

lets all offer him a fiver, it'll drive him NUTZ :blink:

damn it got somesort of block on silly offers

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online