Forget the snow...some B*!&%4d...

Live to ride Ride to live
This post is 5619 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Seeing that we are having an early Xmas (The snow) I decided to park my bike outside my girlfriends house overnight while i was at work a mere 500 yards away. To my horror after a 12 hour night shift i came back to it at 7am to find 2 flat tyres, ok i thought, maybe it was the severe cold...upon examining the tyres..I found a neat tool shape, identical in each tyre wall....SO THE F%$£*R WHO DID THIS WILL PAY IF I FIND YOU, not only did you cost me money to have my bike recovered, you cost me money for new tyres and made me stay awake for the whole of the day and next night, YOU ARE A C*&T and will pay dearly for your actions....

Do these MOFOs know what it costs!!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Obviously not! Don't get me wrong when I ask, BUT!!!!!!!

How long have you bin with girlfriend & is there a jealous EX?

Is that area renown for this kind of thing?

Are you a security guard of sorts (night shift etc) & is there a place you could've parked the bike that was safer (under a company cctv camera)?

Just wondering (not saying that it's right! Coz if it happened to me, I'd be looking for blood.), coz you may have bin able to stop this situation.

Right P.C hat off!!! I hope you catch the B'stards & cut their kin bollox off!!!

If you need an alibi, you was in london with a few mates (ok)!

Awww honey thats absolutely SHITE.

Sounds like someones done it for the hell of it and i hope their bollox suddenly develop a very nasty stabbing pain, turn green and drop off.

<<HUGS>>

Now now..... I admit I'm usually the first one here to resort to violence (if only because I look damn sexy with a sword in hand :) ), but do not jump to conclusions, here.

It could quite easily be a woman who did this.

There are plenty of women out there who seriously object to the audacity of bikers, who dare park these filthy thrill-machines on the road that said madams have paid their taxes for their right to park on.

I know - One lives up my road.

Or it could be some scummy Chavette bitch. There are enough 'females' out there that closely resemble Karen Matthews and will behave exactly like their c**t male counterparts.

Either way, if you catch them try kicking their crotch-parts up into their chest cavity. It hurts both genders just as much.

Now now..... I admit I'm usually the first one here to resort to violence (if only because I look damn sexy with a sword in hand :) ), but do not jump to conclusions, here.

It could quite easily be a woman who did this.

There are plenty of women out there who seriously object to the audacity of bikers, who dare park these filthy thrill-machines on the road that said madams have paid their taxes for their right to park on.

I know - One lives up my road.

Or it could be some scummy Chavette bitch. There are enough 'females' out there that closely resemble Karen Matthews and will behave exactly like their c**t male counterparts.

Either way, if you catch them try kicking their crotch-parts up into their chest cavity. It hurts both genders just as much.

Oh indeed - i agree with you wholeheartedly - in fact there is one such po-faced bitch on my street, who is STILL giving me shit - and what can i do about it?

FUCK ALL

Cos if i get meself arrested i'll be kicked out of Uni. - and with less than 18 months to go of a 4 year degree - im not gonna risk it for that piece of shit, as much as it kills me to see her smug face every day. :banghead:

But i WILL have the scumbag one day - when she's least expecting it..............

Well people of Yammy land, I have found the culprit.....and this person has more or less said he was around at the time...coincidence..i think not. To anser the Qs about wether another place would have been better...anywhere but there in hindsite : ) , but no, the front of the carpark where i work has lots of cameras..yeah great, but on a sunday night, nobody is on as security ad even if there was, it takes a person to actually record it, not all cameras in many places are 24/7 recording, some are. but many are not. Living were i am, you need wheels to get you about, buses dont run here to often and late at night when i start, they dont come at all, great our sevices are.....

So..to the point, this chappy is an X, who by all accounts is happy in his new relationship, but yet since finding out my girlfriends house, has been 'waiting' (Id call it stalking)at the top of the street to see any goings on. Can I tell the police...well yeah sure,but will it do any good?...Nope, so what do i do? If i aim directly at him with something personal, then he will know its me,good or bad? Both probably, so ive a dilema, I want him to pay (unlikely to get money from the shit as he dosnt even give his own son money, even tho he pays virtually no bills cos hes a twat and hasnt informed the relevant people ( could be a plan...) , so ideas please?

Sounds like the chances of him paying you are very unlikely, I would give it about 6 months for him to forget about his actions, then do something to his car or whatever he uses for transportation that would cost him at least twice what the tire incident cost you. I had a woman make a left turn into my car when I was 16. I had just finished doing all the body work getting it ready for a new paint job, and at first she tried to run away. I caught her and got her to stop, then instead of giving me her insurance information, she started crying about how her and her husband had just bought the car, and would rather pay me for the damages instead of turning it into the insurance companies. I got 3 estimates, and they sent me a check for the damages, then the check bounced. Took them to small claims court and won, and on the way out of the courtroom, her husband told me I would never see a dime of the money (small claims are very hard to collect on in some parts of the US).I tried to get him to pay for a couple months, then just left them alone. One night about 6 months later, a mysterious group of people dressed in black with ski masks happened into their driveway at 3am, flipped the Triumph roadster onto it's roof, spun it 180 degrees, then pushed it into the middle of the street and dissapeared. They may not have paid me, but they still paid.

Sorry to hear about the bike, my mate lives on a council estate and has the shit beaten out of his moped on a regular basis. i know i know, its only a moped... but its a yamaha... <_<.

i like the story of the triumph roadster payback... had some twat cut me up at a roundabout a few weeks back despite teh fact he saw me on it and came within about 5 inches of having me off. he got caught in rush hour traffic, i filtered down the middle and as i went past i stopped and whacked his mirror off and carried on, serves the sod right.

this is turning into a Motorcycle Vigilante thread :S

My best man had something similar, found his regular route, bought himself an old shed of a van, then made sure he was in front at a set of lights and nailed the brakes when they were on green, then drove off. Dumped the van just as soon as, job done.

One very expensive repair job on his pride and joy.

, I have found the culprit..... , so ideas please?

Yip // Dont rush in. do some reconercence yoursell .. times [ where he goes ] pref at night.. giv it a month . so it dosna look like a reprisal.. Then its a balaclava job . & dont hit his head ,, but let im hav it mate .. then disappear into the night . no vehicle ... to easy seen & heard . ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online