ice

choppernorgate
This post is 5614 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yep, its getting that time of year again.

im starting to wish i was old enough to have a car, or atleast had a bike with a bit of plastic on the front of it, that little peashooter of mine gets awful cold :(

yep, its getting that time of year again.

im starting to wish i was old enough to have a car, or atleast had a bike with a bit of plastic on the front of it, that little peashooter of mine gets awful cold :(

a good thick pair of waterproofs makes a big dif: if u drop that good forbid u wont have to spend a grand on the plastic repair

yeh, came off it on a diesel spill in a car park when still on the front brake a bit hard, put a crack through my left mirror which i spent £10 for the pair and had them on there two days...

other than that its a tip-top bike for its age, does me fine but i really wish it had some plastic on it, gets terribly cold especially at night. will probably get some hand muffs

yeh, came off it on a diesel spill in a car park when still on the front brake a bit hard, put a crack through my left mirror which i spent £10 for the pair and had them on there two days...

other than that its a tip-top bike for its age, does me fine but i really wish it had some plastic on it, gets terribly cold especially at night. will probably get some hand muffs

beleave me plastic cost lot more tip pull brake on & off it will act like abs helped me lots over the years got abs on the new 1

hmm, these drum brakes are surprisingly sharp and sensative, last time i tried putting the brake on/off repeatedly the bike started bouncing like a newlyweds mattress (very soft shocks, can run over a kerb and not feel it and get airbourne over speedbumps) my chosen technique is slow down early, make sure i am prepared of the corner and put my feet down if i feel the need, then take it as slow as i think nescessary regardless of what the tosser in the car behind thinks

hmm, these drum brakes are surprisingly sharp and sensative, last time i tried putting the brake on/off repeatedly the bike started bouncing like a newlyweds mattress (very soft shocks, can run over a kerb and not feel it and get airbourne over speedbumps) my chosen technique is slow down early, make sure i am prepared of the corner and put my feet down if i feel the need, then take it as slow as i think nescessary regardless of what the tosser in the car behind thinks

hat right f..k em ride for your self

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online