Thinking of an XT600!

Pete
This post is 7277 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I had a go on a XT550 once.......not a bad ride @ all :wink:

That 600 there would make a Great platform for a SuperMoto project 8)

I know all the specs etc, but I need to know how they are for pillions.

The Divvy is going to have to go....going round corners on it is like wrestling with a crocodile! :lol:

Man does that sound familiar? :roll:

My Maxim is great for pillions but is a Handful when the road is no longer straight :lol: ....always Chasing the front end :roll:

in a mag i have it says its shiete for off road apart from long touring stuff like aussie or something....

but right at home on english roads :D

looks like an oversized DT, i like it !

and its not the new one with those double exhaust bollocks all over the place

• Admin

The thing that puts me off it is that it looks like half the bike is made from the DT :shock: and this is a 600 not a 125, never rid one though but thats my concern

i remember some saying that dt stands for dual trial and xt stand for xtreme tour dont hold me to that though

It shows how stupid the mags are when they say it's too heavy etc for offroad, when comparing it to pure offroaders.

They were never designed for that purpose....they're basically a road bike which will handle rough trails easily.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online