Havent laughed so much in ages....

Goff
This post is 5625 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I saw this posted on another forum a couple of weeks ago, I'm not really in with the assination of the poor girl, I think there will be alot of women who would be very happy with that body, and despite the comments I think most guys would be happy to have a girl with that body. Clearly vanity is a shallow master......

The guy should really have pulled the thread, what kind of dick would just sit there and let a load of loosers mouth off like that.

I did find it funny that someone described the car as a "sportscar", WTF ??? it's a hair dressers car, and not a very good one at that.......

Oooh, I'm feeling all benvolent this morning

I saw this posted on another forum a couple of weeks ago, I'm not really in with the assination of the poor girl, I think there will be alot of women who would be very happy with that body, and despite the comments I think most guys would be happy to have a girl with that body. Clearly vanity is a shallow master......

The guy should really have pulled the thread, what kind of dick would just sit there and let a load of loosers mouth off like that.

I did find it funny that someone described the car as a "sportscar", WTF ??? it's a hair dressers car, and not a very good one at that.......

Oooh, I'm feeling all benvolent this morning

I wasnt condoning the assassination of the girl - just the way the thread went on and on and on and some of the comments made about the car etc.

Apparently though she has become quite famous, so i hope something positive has come of it for her.

However - if you post piccies like that of yourself on the web, you should expect some stick

I wasnt condoning the assassination of the girl - just the way the thread went on and on and on and some of the comments made about the car etc.

Sorry Goff - Never intended to suggest you were, I think I know you well enough to know that.

Personally, I'd never subject the world to my naked self...... semi or otherwise, Jesus Clothed is bad enough!

As you can see - I'm very small.........

P9130118.JPG

As you can see - I'm very small.........

P9130118.JPG

But you dont get big diamonds honey...... ;)

Im only 5ft 1 meself - although maybe i should not admit that.......my reputation will be in tatters :lol:

who says a small woman is a bad thing? ;) , like you said you dont get big diamonds... im sure Mr Goff is content with you the way you are :)

Does he have a choice........... :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online